Outlaw87

December Rut Tag Big Typical Down

Thanks for all the feed back guys kidso I definitely put a lot of hours behind my binos each day I didn't shoot him till the 10th day of the hunt az_shooter I got pretty dang lucky and drew the tag with only 2 bonus points and I was using a canon SX 50 and a phone scope with a vortex spotting scope MDA33 yeah no kill shot :( it happen so quick we didn't have time to get the camera set up for the shot and pwrguy yes my hunt was in 23

Great video and a super nice buck.

Great video and a very Nice Buck! That camera takes great pics. What lense were you using? I want one:)

Adam

My dream tag right there. Followed closely by 27.

Congrats on a great deer.

Congrats on an Excellent Buck!! I really enjoyed the video!! Nice job!! You were really into the wildlife!! Thanks for sharing that!!

Big Browns,

We were using a Canon SX50 HS which is not a dslr camera with lenses. It is a super zoom digital camera that takes full hd video. We like it and it can really reach out there but we just need to mind how pixelated it gets at max digital zoom. We noticed the phoneskope and spotting scope combo takes really clear and smooth long distance video as well. Highly recommend it if you are using a spotting scope. Heck, you can find deer easier on the screen of your phone than looking through the scope with one eye.

This was a real fun hunt and I was very happy to be a part of it and help put together all this footage for everyone to enjoy a piece of what we experienced. At the beginning we caught the tail end of the coyote with the does but the coyote was chasing a fawn and those does ran him off!! Really cool to witness this and get a piece of it on video. Also really cool to take out that coyote so he won't be bothering them anymore ;).

Congrats again to my friend on an outstanding buck! Thanks for all your comments everyone!

Great buck!! Great video too! You captured a lot of critters...cool to see. Thanks!