CouesWhitetail

Jim White undergoing open heart surgery...please pray for him

I never had the opportunity to meet him, wish I did after reading about how great of a man he was and how many people he affected. RIP Mr.White prayers sent to his family.

I have never met the man. I only know him by reputation. Very sorry to hear of his passing.

God Bless!

Me too, I own his products but never met him. I'm so sorry for his loss..........and pray for his family.

Guest wdenike

Prayers that family and friends will have comfort and peace.

Take care, Willie

So is someone going to keep producing his products or no?

I will be working with the executor of his estate to make sure his products continue. I think it would be a nice tribute to Jim if his products live on.

• Like 1

Very sad to hear of Jim's passing. It was always good to talk to or be around Jim. We all lost a good one.

I met Jim several years ago at the Shot Show in Vegas. We spoke for over an hour about products we were working on, and some ideas of future products we wanted to produce. It was great to speak with a guy who had been in the business for so long and hear what he had to say. I never did get the opportunity to work directly with Jim, but I can tell you he was a super nice guy. He made great products and I'm sure impacted alot of hunters indirectly. David

The first time I met Jim he was selling tripods and binos at the Mormon Lake archery shoot. I bought my first tripod and his foam seat that day. He was a super nice man and I always loved visiting with him when I would see him at the shoots. He didn't know me but I sure appreciated his time and knowledge. Rest In Peace Jim.

Rest in Peace Mr. White. Great Man.........BOB!

A memorial to honor Jim White will be held March 15 at 1:30 at his and his wife's church in Williams. A reception will follow. I will post directions when I get them. I would hope that lots of sportsmen and women would be there to honor Jim, given the enormous influence he has had on hunters in Arizona.

• Like 1

We are going to the ADBSS banquet that day, but will probably be in Williams first to attend, then haul a$$ down to the banquet. If anyone one else wants to go and is attending the banquet and you want to go with us, let us know.

• Like 1

Here are the details on the locations for the service and the reception.

Sat, March 15th, 1:30pm at Calvary Chapel of Williams, 106 S. 9th St, Williams, AZ, 86046. Reception to follow at Wild West Junction, 321 E. Route 66, Williams, AZ, 86046.

as my wife said if anyone needs a ride we will be attending the memorial for Jim and then going to the sheep banquet so just let us know.

Mark

• Like 1