Sign in to follow this  
jmall

bear mount

I got my bear back from the taxidermist i am really happy with how it turned out. I think Kris Krueger did an amazing job. He created the prickly pear in his shop they are amazing.

post-4214-0-04168500-1391708180.png

• Like 2

Very nice! Congratulations. Is it a full mount? Hard to tell in that photo. Would you post another picture (and the hunt story) of it please? Thanks!

• Like 1

Very nice! Congratulations. Is it a full mount? Hard to tell in that photo. Would you post another picture (and the hunt story) of it please? Thanks!

No it is not a full mount, it's a half life size. I didn't have room for a full mount. This is the only pic I have of it right now . I will try to get another posted with the story tonight . Thanks

No it is not a full mount, it's a half life size. I didn't have room for a full mount. This is the only pic I have of it right now . I will try to get another posted with the story tonight . Thanks

I should have said how awesome it is either way! Totally cool 1/2 mount and very creative. Congrats again, can't wait for more pics and story of your hunt.

I saw this bear mount the morning he called you to pick it up! Chris has a bear for me and i am half tempted to forget the rug and mount half life size! Your bear turned out Amazing and the pics do it no justice. Congrats on the mount of a lifetime!

• Like 1