cramerhunts

Beware of Sonoran Outfitters!

Tells you how many people don't bother to do their homework. I can't comprehend spending that kind of money on a hunt (upwards of $40,000) without a full blood test and criminal background check on the guy. I'd probably also require his first born as my hostage till the hunt was done.

• Like 3

Interesting read. Amazing that with all of the bad reports and issues regarding Todd Rice and Sonoran Outfitters that he continues to get business.

My thoughts exactly. At this point if people are still booking with him well then they didnt do any homework and they will find out the hard way.

• Like 2

Just an update I heard on this puke, went to court in flagstaff and the judge Told him he had to pay the client, he claimed he was broke and bankrupt so the just put his bail at 40k and that bail goes to the client. So he's in jail till he comes up with the money. I don't know all the details but thought I would share what I knew

Just an update I heard on this puke, went to court in flagstaff and the judge Told him he had to pay the client, he claimed he was broke and bankrupt so the just put his bail at 40k and that bail goes to the client. So he's in jail till he comes up with the money. I don't know all the details but thought I would share what I knew

• Like 2

Getting on the bad side of a judge is NEVER good.

Glad to see something is finally happening to this scumbag.

That's awesome! In civil suits the court usually stands by the BS of not being a collection agency. I wish this kind of action would become more prevalent.

Even though my uncle hasn't gotten any of his money back yet it is super sweet to know that Todd has been in jail for a while now and at least getting a little fraction of what he deserves!

• Like 3

Very unusual for a civil suit to result in jail time. Had to be contempt of court. Must of really upset the judge. My kind of judge.

• Like 1

The crazy thing is...you and I would be embarrassed, shamed, and remorseful if we ever landed in jail. For Todd Rice, it's just another day.

I hope Karma finally comes to collect in full. He deserves every bit of it.

He has made many peoples' dream hunt a living nightmare.

• Like 2

He was originally arrested on a warrant for failure to appear not that it really matters in this situation.