Sign in to follow this  
gotcoues

Pigapalooza 9 pigs hit the dirt, with 2 shots taken on video

That's a whole lotta piggies!!

Congrats on the success and with taking your family out.

Enjoyed the video footage. That double was pretty sweet.

The kids are lucky to have a mentor like you.

• Like 1

Good video and awesome pictures Justin. Congrats to all. I especially like the part of taking pigs from different herds. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

Andrew and I really had a blast this year hunting pigs, we've been doing most of our hunting/scouting together now for a few seasons. Andrew had the pig hunting pretty well dialed up when we met and I've learned a lot from us hanging out. I used to hunt areas with lower pig density making it much more difficult to fill tags. There is no doubt, we make a team that is going to be rough on big coues bucks and javelina for many years to come! Now that javi season is over, we plan on starting to scout/video as many good bucks as we can before they drop so we can have a good idea of bucks we would like to hunt later this year.

Huge congrats to all of you! Thanks for spreading the wealth to different herds. That is a LOT of Chorizzo in the freezer!

• Like 1

Congratulations to all on their Javelina!!! Thinning out the herd for sure!! Thanks for sharing your story and pics!!

• Like 1

Don't know how I missed this post earlier. Congratulations to all involved on what looks like a heck of a lot of fun! Way to go. Looking forward to what your scouting turns up on the big bucks!

• Like 1

Dang you guys went hog wild on those suckers! Heck of a job all around. Maybe you should consider changing your name to gotpig :lol:

• Like 1