Sign in to follow this  
coues187

online elk tag result guessing

Tjhunt2, you have had a crazy long streak of elk tags like 20 years or something right? You know you will draw again! Good luck to you and everyone else this year, unless your the guy that draws September archery bull hunts 3 years in a row then bad luck to you haha!

Yeah, it's been 25yrs straight now. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I didn't get drawn. A Nov. fishing trip would be a good change of pace. Good luck to you and everyone.

TJ

• Like 1

/>

never. g and f take all our money and uses it to drop more bighorn in the catalinas and to build more facilities

Have to pay for that expensive cat poop

Tjhunt2, you have had a crazy long streak of elk tags like 20 years or something right? You know you will draw again! Good luck to you and everyone else this year, unless your the guy that draws September archery bull hunts 3 years in a row then bad luck to you haha!
Yeah, it's been 25yrs straight now. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I didn't get drawn. A Nov. fishing trip would be a good change of pace. Good luck to you and everyone.TJ

Geez with that kind of luck can I put in with you next year!!

Will start hitting second week (they say have account up to date by 9th) and be calling on results last week. Cant tell you the exact day and time bc then we wouldn't have the great entertainment on thread ;)

My heart can't take this kind of stress.....

I'm guessing cards will start getting hit March 25

results online April 3rd

Start hitting cards the 24th, final results 4/3.

They stopped posting the results a long time ago untill, after the game and fish expo.it took away from what they were trying to do with all the hunters that didn't draw just bitched the whole weekend about not getting drawn,the expo is the 29 of March, so it will be after that, credit cards will be hit before that.