OneTeam

UPDATE PAYMENT INFO!

I just spoke with Game and Fish and they are aware of the problem from yesterday, they said once the problem is fixed they will extend the deadline for updating your info. lets see what happens from here.

It would be nice if they were goin to charge more money for tag and apps if the g and f could just for once choose someone to run the draw for them that could actually run a draw without a hitch. Enough bargain huntin with the people they have chosen to do this for them. It's always a comedy of errors. Take some money out of the heritage fund and hire someone that can pull it of just once without a hitch. Every year is beyond incompetency. Bone 777 this one was for you.

How does Nevada and Utah and Colorado pull it off every year without a problem. It so relaxing to put in and be able to count on a release date in these states. On the other hand here in az its become a running joke every year. Does anyone know if we hired someone diff to do our draw than the rest. Who is in charge of picking a service provider for az, cause they need serious help obviously.

I just spoke with Game and Fish and they are aware of the problem from yesterday, they said once the problem is fixed they will extend the deadline for updating your info. lets see what happens from here.

Sounds like the charging of cards will be delayed as well then. Bummer, I thought today was going to be the day.

• Like 3

Okay, I'll most likely get hammered for this but oh well.. WHY DOES EVERYONE WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY??? I mean come on, last day to put in, last day to update info. I don't get it. The system might not shut down if there weren't so many people making last minute changes... Of course there are exceptions from unforeseen card problems, but you'd think that problems like that are very limited.

So, for all those last minute folks, thanks for making everyone else that knows how to be prompt wait yet another day.

• Like 10

Okay, I'll most likely get hammered for this but oh well.. WHY DOES EVERYONE WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY??? I mean come on, last day to put in, last day to update info. I don't get it. The system might not shut down if there weren't so many people making last minute changes... Of course there are exceptions from unforeseen card problems, but you'd think that problems like that are very limited.

So, for all those last minute folks, thanks for making everyone else that knows how to be prompt wait yet another day.

I second that. Really guys??????????

Guest akaspecials

I called and got the same info. They took my phone number and told me they would call me when the site is up and running. Until then they won't be charging any cards and will extend the deadline. What a hassle...

Why cant they just use a sytem that works? Deadline is a deadline. I dont blame people for the last minute changes, I blame G&F for their lousy system. Happens every year for the first draw. I didnt need to make any changes btw.

• Like 2

If they are going to be calling folks during the draw with credit card issues during the draw anyways, giving them a chance to reply and change cards if there are issues, then why would the draw need to be delayed?

There's already a remedy in place for cards being rejected and allowing folks to change cards with g and fish calling people. Why wait?

• Like 3

I've never had to update my credit card info before, and probably never will. I do however wait till the last day every year to apply. It's a superstition type thing for me. I tend to get drawn when i wait till the end every year, and it's happened a lot!!!! Sorry guys i just want another tag!!!

the infrastructure is probably shoved down their throats by a parenting agency. they take X dollars from GF and spend X-a few tens of thousand on a contractor LOL. gooberment and politics! always screws the little guys.

and yeah, why wait till the last day? yes, it is your right. a deadline is a deadline. but when the entire mass of people do something at the tail end of things it never works out. no matter what scenario or environment it is.