Sign in to follow this  
Browning'sCustomMeat

This Year

This is the first time Ive been able to put it for a few years. I can't wait to see the turn out. Hopefully my girlfriend gets drawn. Would sure like to see her get one. We get to see goats on a regular basis. And some days i can just glass out the back yard and see them in the distance. The last and only time i was fortunate to get a tag was in 2008, with my paps and we both got nice opening day antelope. So until we find out, ill be praying and PRAYING HARD!!!! lol

• Like 1

Good luck Jeremy. Hope you draw! :)

TJ

• Like 1

if you like them grillen beans call me. i remember that hunt old 7 shot

HAHA!!! Ifn I get drawn, ill definitely be wanting some grilling beans. And someone around to keep me from leaving my gun against the fence again!

call me tomorrow wanna talk about the elk up there and some varments, oh did you here richards house burnt

• Like 1

call me tomorrow wanna talk about the elk up there and some varments, oh did you here richards house burnt

Will do, although i don't have your number anymore. No elk or varmints up here :D . And I believe the fire was started by a fellow named Karma HA!!

You know I bought some of them grillin' beans several months ago and was really disappointed. I tried and tried, but couldn't keep them from falling through the grate on my bbq. It made a real mess, too. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I got an archery antelope tag! I got an 86" buck with the rifle 10 yrs ago and am excited for one of the most challenging hunts out there. Spot and stalk archery antelope hunting!

• Like 3