Sign in to follow this  
reganranch

The Walking Dead Finale

Who's watching it tonight? Thoughts on Terminus? Where did Beth go? Starts in 11 minutes here in Texas!

post-3586-0-74811600-1396227229.jpg

It's a trap to good to be true chomping at the bit to wait and see

Pointless drivel. I'd rather cut off my left testical or watch paint dry. MEN don't watch crap like that.

• Like 3

I used to be married, so my left testicle has already been cutoff. I refuse to give up my right one. I watch paint dry almost everyday when I paint.

The Walking Dead is good stuff.

Must have lost my manhood somewhere along the way

• Like 7

Pointless drivel. I'd rather cut off my left testical or watch paint dry. MEN don't watch crap like that.

Go beat your chest somewhere else PRDATR, or start your teen mom thread whatever makes you feel like a man again.

Great things on TV include the military channel, aerospace, modern marvels, history's segment of "Men who built America", anything Oil & Gas, some hunting and The Walking Dead.

It was BA! TSHTF in the first ten minutes!

Reganranch-how long you been in Texas, we moved from Phoenix 6 months ago. Walking Dead is great stuff, till next season.

Reganranch-how long you been in Texas, we moved from Phoenix 6 months ago. Walking Dead is great stuff, till next season.

Ive only been here three months, transferred out to the University of Texas in Austin from the UA. What part of Tx are you in Fulch?

/>Pointless drivel. I'd rather cut off my left testical or watch paint dry. MEN don't watch crap like that.

If you don't like it then don't comment on it, unless it makes you feel more like a MAN to bag on other peoples enjoyment.

But none the less it was a good episode, now we got to wait until fall to see what happens. Rick is getting his sence of kill back.