Sign in to follow this  
rclouse79

How many times have you checked today?

I'm giving up hope it will be today! Getting pissed off now:)

this was me on Monday, now I am just disgusted. I cant understand why they wont just say the date that the results will be out. I would then be at peace, It wouldn't bother me if they called me and told me that I didn't draw, as long as it was legit, I would then be at peace, but that will never happen.

/>

this was me on Monday, now I am just disgusted. I cant understand why they wont just say the date that the results will be out. I would then be at peace, It wouldn't bother me if they called me and told me that I didn't draw, as long as it was legit, I would then be at peace, but that will never happen.

They very clearly state by when the results will be out and they are pretty much always out well before then. Somehow, every year people forget this.

• Like 2

Gives me something to do when on the throne.

• Like 1

Why do you guys get so up tight this time of year? It doesn't booooooooother meeeeeeeeeee any at all. I did check just for the heeeeeeee!! of it only 12 times today. Chiiiiiiiiiiiiill out! :huh:

TJ

Why do you guys get so up tight this time of year? It doesn't booooooooother meeeeeeeeeee any at all. I did check just for the heeeeeeee!! of it only 12 times today. Chiiiiiiiiiiiiill out! :huh:

TJ

You don't need to check. You're one of those guys that gets an elk tag every year...... :rolleyes:

believe it or not, I have not checked today, I figure that I will be getting text from everyone once they are up, so no need for me to check and waste my precious time that I could be on this website..... :)

checked just now, just in case our govt employees might be working real hard to get results out faster, no luck on both fronts.

they have april 18th, relax guys, it is what it is