sneekfreak

Results are Up!!!

My daughter drew a unit 7 antelope tag with 4 points and we both drew bull tags in unit 3b muzzle loader

Good for her. I hope she realizes how lucky she is. I'm sitting on 14 pts for antelope now.

unit 27 early archery bull. been over 20 years since padre was drawn and we get to do it together, with my brother bear and super dave. the count down begins. Good luck to all.

/>

Well looks like archery 5b south bull and 4b archery antelope for me and 6a archery bull for my dad..... man I sure wish we would of drawn the same unit....... I drew 1st choice and he drew 2nd choice.... I hope one of us kills early so we can spend some time in the field together! !!!

you guys drew across the road from each other, camp in a central location and hunt each of your units who ever is in the screaming bulls hunt there together,

otherwise still hunt, sit water whatever it takes, i would have given anything to hunt with my pops.doesn't really sound like you have a problem you guys have 13 days to get it done.and sit around a campfire and bond even more.

Yep that is why we did south and 6a..... we will camp together for sure. I know the bulls always bugle their brains out in south so hopefully they will be going strong in 6a for him!!!!!! And im sure I will spend some time with him or him with me in the field. This is the time I cherish more then anything in the world even though I spend 5 days a week working with my dad he is my best friend and is getting up there in age so I know we might only have another 3 or 4 archery bull elk hunts together if were lucky..... ill enjoy every last miniute of it!!!!!

• Like 3

/>

Well looks like archery 5b south bull and 4b archery antelope for me and 6a archery bull for my dad..... man I sure wish we would of drawn the same unit....... I drew 1st choice and he drew 2nd choice.... I hope one of us kills early so we can spend some time in the field together! !!!

you guys drew across the road from each other, camp in a central location and hunt each of your units who ever is in the screaming bulls hunt there together,

otherwise still hunt, sit water whatever it takes, i would have given anything to hunt with my pops.doesn't really sound like you have a problem you guys have 13 days to get it done.and sit around a campfire and bond even more.

Yep that is why we did south and 6a..... we will camp together for sure. I know the bulls always bugle their brains out in south so hopefully they will be going strong in 6a for him!!!!!! And im sure I will spend some time with him or him with me in the field. This is the time I cherish more then anything in the world even though I spend 5 days a week working with my dad he is my best friend and is getting up there in age so I know we might only have another 3 or 4 archery bull elk hunts together if were lucky..... ill enjoy every last miniute of it!!!!!

I can tell how you feel about the time you have left with dad and my heart is with you a 100%. That's awesome you will get to make some more memories and it's awesome you are in for another great hunt. Can't wait to see how your hunt plays out. Please post your hunt here. :)

TJ

• Like 1

well no tag for me or my wife, however my 19 year old daughter drew the unit 21 rifle bull, cant wait been waiting some time for someone in my family to get this tag, should be a great time and to only compete with 25 other hunters, a beautiful thing. No pressure or 400 other hunters to compete with.

• Like 1

/>

Well the wife has been putting in for early rifle 10 for 15yrs and still hasn't drawn that tag ;(

One of my daughters who has already drew and killed 4 bulls ( including unit 8 last year) drew that early rifle 10 tag!!

I'm going to pop some popcorn and grab a beer so I can see if my wife starts off with a jab or head butt as soon as Caitlin walks in the door!

Ufc is about $65.00 on ppv.... record that brawl, I'll pay $100.00

/>

Well the wife has been putting in for early rifle 10 for 15yrs and still hasn't drawn that tag ;(

One of my daughters who has already drew and killed 4 bulls ( including unit 8 last year) drew that early rifle 10 tag!!

I'm going to pop some popcorn and grab a beer so I can see if my wife starts off with a jab or head butt as soon as Caitlin walks in the door!

Ufc is about $65.00 on ppv.... record that brawl, I'll pay $100.00

Well I was wrong...she led off with a elbow to the throat..followed by the head butt!

• Like 3

Unit 1 early archery bull. 3 in a row. I can't believe it. Two years ago I shot a nice bull. It was the best hunt I've ever been on. Seen some huge bulls. Last years hunt was a polar opposite. Heavy rain and 50 mile an hour winds and way to many tags. I hope this year is like 2012. Good luck to everyone in 2014

• Like 1