Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Rancher Showdown

/> Well if the Tea Party proclaims it, then it MUST be valid and true!! :lol: (Sorry, I couldn't resist.......)

:)

And if the federal govt proclaims it we should all bow down and kiss dear leaders ring.

Huh?? :blink: Didn't know that following the law was bowing down and kissing any leader's ring..... ;) He's lost his case in court several times. If he doesn't like the law, he should try to do something constructive to change it, IMO.

I'm amazed at how many people are supporting this guy without regard to what precedent it would set to let cattle and sheep ranchers to disregard the laws and graze wherever they want, whenever they want.

S.

:)

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

I am hoping that this has the Harry Reid's finger prints all over it. And if there is facts that this is about a wind and solar farm. This will just show the complete disregard for the American people. So the politicians can continue to use insider information to line their pockets.

But what ever a person thinks. Remember one thing. No matter what, with this administration. It is about your second amendment rights. They want your guns. And this president is closer to the UN and NATO, and has sucked up to them more than any other president in our history. And I would keep a close eye on this, as I believe it is playing out just the way the gooberment wants it. And I also believe the UN and NATO will gladly help their new found friend and loser in charge.

Take care, Willie

This is not the first time this story has played out. Remember the Klump's by Wilcox? Sage brush rebellion? I look at this as as a situation where the rancher feels he owns the land because his family has been for 100 years and they feel they are entitled. Some ranchers have been trying to obtain federal land for themselves for years. I always hate when they argue the constitution on this.

Mission Statement:

The BLM's mission is to manage and conserve the public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations under our mandate of multiple-use and sustained yield.

Management is based upon the principles of multiple use and sustained yield of our nation’s resources within a framework of environmental responsibility and scientific technology. These resources include recreation, rangelands, timber, minerals, watershed, fish and wildlife, wilderness, air and scenic, scientific and cultural values.

The BLM is not to cater to ranching alone.

• Like 1

This guy has been using public assets for private gain. I guess it's ok though if you're a blue collar rancher pillaging public land for two decades.

• Like 1

This guy has been using public assets for private gain. I guess it's ok though if you're a blue collar rancher pillaging public land for two decades.

The Fed's have been pillaging for decades. But I guess that is o.k with some folks.

This goes far beyond the scope of some guy grazing cattle in scrub desert.

• Like 1

I do agree that all pillaging is wrong, however, two wrongs do not make a right.

Makes a guy wonder what they will do next. Too bad the Goons couldn't get slapped around like they did to some of Bundy's supporters.

I guess they lied, the BLM has not pulled out. Guess they tried to get the public to leave the land. Major standoff going on right now.

/>This guy has been using public assets for private gain. I guess it's ok though if you're a blue collar rancher pillaging public land for two decades.

So cows eating wild grasses now constitutes the pillaging of public land? If that is the case we really need to do something about all these pillaging elk and deer before they completely destroy our forests!

• Like 1

The live feed shows the BLM caravan leaving and they are about to release all cattle.

I started as leaning towards the BLM, the more I learn I think this seriously stinks. Harry Reid (if true) should be shoot (I love the auto correct on this… I used a bad word) canned for his hand in this. However Bundy did himself no service by stop paying fees.