Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Rancher Showdown

The local sherrif is claiming he has inside info from BLM that they are planning to raid Bundy's ranch and his kid's homes. This will end up with a stack of dead people and some splainin' to do.

Nut in a Shell.....

post-11051-0-19294200-1397570440.jpg

• Like 1

Facts would be nice.....at this point after reading and listening who really knows what the truth is about it all.

It is easy to jump on the Bundy train because most of us are fed up with big government......but there are a lot of great peopleout there that serve us every day by strapping on a bullet vest.

We need great people in those agencies to help make decisions so we don't end up in the mess we are in.

I would prefer that if we are going to arm ourselves in protest we would leave the little kids behind.......that is scary stuff

• Like 2

I don't like the women on the front line but the feds didn't mind roasting a house full of kids at Waco so I doubt they would stop for women and kids in this fight.

I agree ringer which is why the Bundy militia should make sure they are organized enough to make sure kids and women aren't out there in the line of fire.

If the BLM raids their homes and kids and women get killed then that is on the BLM.....if we march them out to the front line with us then it is on us.

Don't get me wrong.....my wife wouldn't stay behind.........

This whole thing has made me want to read up on that Waco deal again.....I didn't pay much attention to that when it happened but now I am wondering.........

It really doesn't matter because whatever happens the government will make the Bundy's out to be thieves, murderers and child molesters and it was all their fault that they are dead. Nothing to see here just move along. Wonder why CNN has avoided this entire debacle?

Watch this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-Z8ccNf5s

So Harry Reid is obviously not happy about loosing at the moment... He seems to be worried about people breaking the law and that it is not acceptable to do that. Now at what point is it breaking the law to cross the border illegally and get rights here once you do (Reid is a supporter of illegal immigration). I guess illegal immigration among others things likely line his pockets well...

Complete hokum

Google: BLM OPERATION ROAM.

I'm afraid that yank is full of it.

Do you ever feel that you are ever being lied to from all media outlets? Maybe both sides are spewing fallacies right and left in order to gain acceptance for their cause. I for one think we are constantly getting half truths from both sides.