Sign in to follow this  
Rando

Stolen Bow update- got the bastards

Love it! My bro is a cop and he would he be stoked to throw a bum who steals from hunters in jail.

• Like 1

Here are the pics he posted on craigslist. Notice he's holding a left handed bow backwards. Bow came back in the same shape as it left. Felt lucky for once I shoot lefty because he was asking 300 for all of it, if it was a righty it wouldn't have lasted an hour at that price.

post-12262-0-69083300-1398616407.jpg

post-12262-0-09948300-1398616420.jpg

Awesome result! Congratulations!

So the idiots who stole my bow posted it on craigslist last night and of course right when I saw it today I knew it was my bow. You could tell just from how the guy was holding the bow in the pic that he had never shot a bow in his life. So then I proceeded to text them to set up a meeting. At first I was planning on showing up to them with a friend and pistols on our side. After further thought I decided to get the cops involved. The officer who came to my house was awesome and was pumped to bust these dirtbags. The cop and detectives then had me set up a meeting with these losers in a public parking lot and used undercover cops. Of course I couldn't stay away so I was driving around the block as it was going on. They will not only be charged for theft but because they were trying to sell stolen property they will also be charged for felony trafficking per the cops. The police also believe after they get a warrant and search their residence they will find much more stolen property. The whole thing was very awesome and felt nice for the good guys to win one. Thanks for all your guys support on here

And people thought only Disney movies had happy endings!

• Like 3

Hopefully they get all of what they have coming and then some.