Sign in to follow this  
OpticNerd

Used Bow Recomendations

Had my bow stolen earlier this year and I'm looking to get a replacement. My old bow use to be a PSE Mach X which I was very pleased with. My current budget is just under $500 for a complete set up ready to shoot. I would love to find a used bow no older than 5 years that has a good compromise of speed and forgiveness. Any suggestions as to which bows I should consider buying???

PM's answered. Thanks for the offers guys. I'm not quite ready to buy a bow just yet. I'm still doing some research as to which bow would be best for me. As of now I'm leaning towards the Bowtech Experience but I don't know if I can find one in my price range. I was mainly looking for suggestions really. Anybody have any opinions on the Bowtech Experience?

If you are looking at the experience, take a look at a used invasion or destroyer as well. they are almost the same bow and you can find a used d340 or d350 for under 500 fully setup. Look at archerytalk classifieds and there are a few on there.

PM's answered. Thanks for the offers guys. I'm not quite ready to buy a bow just yet. I'm still doing some research as to which bow would be best for me. As of now I'm leaning towards the Bowtech Experience but I don't know if I can find one in my price range. I was mainly looking for suggestions really. Anybody have any opinions on the Bowtech Experience?

I love my experience. Great bow.

Don't mean to jack your thread, but I'm in the same market as you. AT has a ton of bows on sale because there are guys out there constantly changing. I have narrowed my choice down to a couple Bowtech D350's and hopefully get a 2013 D350LE. Anywhere from $400-600 fully loaded. I hadn't seen that Invasion until now. I think your going to find it hard to get an Experience for as low as you want.

Decisions-decisions!

I'd be searching archerytalk classifieds. I bought my elite hunter off there. If you haven't you should shoot an elite

He is right, you should shoot an elite. The nicest shooting bow I have ever shot, and ive shot just about all of them. One of the best things is the transferable warranty.

Man! I am pretty sure that there was just a pse omen for $500 up for sale on here. You'll find something. Keep your eyes out!