I've been really trying to steer away from politically themed topics these days as they generally divide more than they unite, on this forum and others.

But despite all the horribly corrupt scandals going on right now, the VA, IRS targeting, F&F, Benghazi, Sebelius, Solyndra - each with their own weight to sink any legitimate president, one stands out that I can not believe hasn't finally congealed and been the turning point among common-ground Americans.

Obama, against the advice of his highest ranking military advisers, releases 5 of the most dangerous men in the world from Gitmo, knowing they will kill Americans in exchange for a pansy traitor - who broke lines and deserted, while 6 good men died trying to "save" him, and others died while he helped direct fire on their positions and gave intel on how they would react to a direct attack.

Meanwhile looking the other way while a "true" hero, Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, is held, beaten, threatened in a Mexican drug-cartel owned prison. Kerry had every opportunity to advocate for his release and refused to do so.

If there is an inkling of doubt in your mind whether obama is just incompetent, or whether he is actively, and very successfully "transforming America" into a 3rd world country, this should be your wake up call.

• Like 8

I'm awake its only been 6 years the $hit keeps on coming. And will probably continue in hillarys rule in 2016. God help us

• Like 2

Guns are next on his agenda. Its being set up right now.

I agree with Av Joe. Pray.

• Like 1

While American students have been getting drunk and working hard on their liberal arts degree, China's brightest are filling up the engineering colleges and developing Mach 10 Ballistic Missiles. Trphyhuntr is right there is a storm brewing.

http://m.usni.org/news-and-features/chinese-kill-weapon

• Like 1

This country needs to make an example out of this moron and impeach him. Very important that we take back control of the senate in which case we may have a chance. THE worst president in US history no doubt about it. Makes Carter look like rush Limbaugh.

• Like 2

Let's do one more prisoner exchange...round up a million, or so, illegals and trade them for Tahmooressi.

He is making good his promise to "fundamentally change America." He asked for help to do it by getting elected and the people of America voted him in. He is not stupid or dumb, he is highly intelligent and is doing to America what no foreign military could do........destroy us.

I fully expect there will be some ''national crisis" before his term of office is up that will allow him to declare martial law and continue in office beyond his 2nd term. And we will allow it to happen. He is above the law and has no respect for the Constitution or the law. He does as he chooses and nobody has the balls or power to stop him. He is quite effectively becoming a dictator.

• Like 1

I have been wondering when someone would post something about this absolute irrational decision. Obama has side stepped every question about not getting Congressional approval for such a major decision. He has an agenda, but it sure doesn't involve improving any aspect of the United States or the lives of the men, women, and children that live here. After watching some of the footage from D-Day and interviews with the men who served there, I am humbled by their dedication. Bergdahl wouldn't have lasted 1 second. I am ashamed to see what has happened to America.

I have been wondering when someone would post something about this absolute irrational decision. Obama has side stepped every question about not getting Congressional approval for such a major decision. He has an agenda, but it sure doesn't involve improving any aspect of the United States or the lives of the men, women, and children that live here. After watching some of the footage from D-Day and interviews with the men who served there, I am humbled by their dedication. Bergdahl wouldn't have lasted 1 second. I am ashamed to see what has happened to America.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/49340-bowe-berdahl-is-a-traitor/

Guest oneshot

beat me to it DesertBull... and by the way, DBO is No reference to you in my posts.... DBO= female cleaning apperatus+obama= DBO...

Sam.... This has been being discussed here for the last week..

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/49340-bowe-berdahl-is-a-traitor/

I need to remember to scroll down to the political section....thanks.

Listened to his speech this morning it was all about taxing the rich, blaming republicans and "doing whatever possible without congress"

Same old broken record that folks just eat up.

I believe Coach is right on about the martial law remain in power scenario. And there are very few in government who would oppose the idea. Certainly not enough to stop it. Maybe thats why Hillary hasn't officially announced her candidacy. She knows the real plan.