zukicrazy

Mule deer poached ?

Looks like its near an Agriculture Field, no?

Yes, Hightower was removed by administration by my request because I was disgusted by the negative lies people were posting about my buck! No he was not poached and will be in Pope & Young. This website is turning into a joke with all these false accusations and drama. It makes me sad...it's ridiculous. And that other big buck wasn't poached either. Maybe if you weren't such a keyboard hunter you would have a nice buck too. Get your facts straight, just saying. This website is turning into a Jerry Springer drama and lies fest. So sad...

• Like 7

Yes, Hightower was removed by administration by my request because I was disgusted by the negative lies people were posting about my buck! No he was not poached and will be in Pope & Young. This website is turning into a joke with all these false accusations and drama. It makes me sad...it's ridiculous. And that other big buck wasn't poached either. Maybe if you weren't such a keyboard hunter you would have a nice buck too. Get your facts straight, just saying. This website is turning into a Jerry Springer drama and lies fest. So sad...

wow. guess i owe you both an apology.

How do rumors like this get propagated every year about someone's animal? How do so many people get their info wrong so many times? Seems to me that only about 10 percent of the people on the site actually know anything about what their talking about and that 10 percent are the people that actually spend lots of time in the outdoors. Being in the outdoors is the only way to learn something about the outdoors. Quit hunting people and get out and hunt some critters instead. Jerry springer type stuff about every topic. Pay attention to the guys that are out there pounding the forest and take the rest with a grain of salt. This will help in digesting all the rest of the jibberish from people who really have no idea what they are talking about and never will cause the computer is the only input in their lives. Sorry you guys had to endure this attack on you bucks from last year and congrats for doing so well.

• Like 5