zukicrazy

Mule deer poached ?

I read this until page 2 a few days ago and wanted to respond (based on my feelings about poachers), but ended up not because I know very little about the topic except that a deer may have been poached and I vaguely remember the high tower thread.

I come back to the topic days later and one person in question says he did not poach his deer. I'll take him at his word because he was the one person who was there.

• Like 1

Well the deer in that picture is a TOAD. If it WAS taken legally (and it may well have been / likely was) ... NICE FRIGGIN JOB!!!!

Good hunting is good hunting, and there are rewards to be reaped ... even a little buck that tastes good is a good job in my book.

The fact remains, and I stand by my opinion ... POACHERS SUCK.

I don't indicate that any of these pictures show a poached deer ... only my feeling on people who poach. And to the guy who said "I'd probably poach it too" ......... hope you were joking.

• Like 1

We'll I wasn't gonna chime in but I will the big nontypical deer is being investigated and that is why the pics and posts were removed. Like someone said before their innocent till proven guilty but coming from someone who hunts right where this buck lived I sure hope they did it right. My buddies wife missed that buck the day before with a muzzleloader and they were going back the next evening but found out the buck was killed the next morning.

• Like 2

Muzzle loader hunt is in the end of dec, which also has an archery hunt during the same time.

I know the guy who tagged this mule deer. I want to let all you know that it was not poached. The man who tagged it is a very lawful and respectable hunter. He is very sportsman like with good hunting ethics, and follows regulations. He would never poach an animal. It is shameful you all are gossiping and saying bad things towards him. The hunter who got this mule deer did not brag and post his pictures they were taken and shared without his permission. For those of you reposting his picture, I would like to remind you that you do not own the rights to those pictures and should not be posting them without permission. I ask that you all be respectful and not gossip or slander someone you do not know. Thanks.

Can you have drawn a muzzy tag and hunt archery instead? Now my mind is racing with questions

yes. you can also use a crossbow.

I know the guy who tagged this mule deer. I want to let all you know that it was not poached. The man who tagged it is a very lawful and respectable hunter. He is very sportsman like with good hunting ethics, and follows regulations. He would never poach an animal. It is shameful you all are gossiping and saying bad things towards him. The hunter who got this mule deer did not brag and post his pictures they were taken and shared without his permission. For those of you reposting his picture, I would like to remind you that you do not own the rights to those pictures and should not be posting them without permission. I ask that you all be respectful and not gossip or slander someone you do not know. Thanks.

Hey there ... welcome to the forum. BUT be careful with the "you all" reference. Not everyone commenting in this forum is gossiping or slamming this hunter in particular. Like I said in my post, hope it was a legal taking and good on him if it was. Handsome buck.

AND Poachers still, and always will, SUCK. This guy is probably clean, so he doesn't fit in that category.

• Like 2

welcome to coueswhitetail forum AKA jealous hunters AKA trash talkers AKA cry about everything

She missed him at 10 yards and yes she was sick. Where she missed him he was definately legal and would have had to go along ways to be on property that was illegal Not sure what's in question but there is a investigation going on

She missed him at 10 yards and yes she was sick. Where she missed him he was definately legal and would have had to go along ways to be on property that was illegal Not sure what's in question but there is a investigation going on

cant stop staring at your avatar pic... :wub:

That's such crap. Just because people express their thoughts about poachers and shady activity does not mean that they are envious, angry or short on facts. I think the last post is crap, poacher suck, and I can assure you I'm not not worried about your success. We will all know soon enough.

i feel the same way about poachers bud so let's have a post that talks about poachers and that doesn't single out a certain person or animal before they are deemed guilty by the actual agencies that know the facts. That's all I was saying. Every year we have these type of posts and there is almost never a conviction involved. Have your generalized opinions of poaching an just wait for the facts on specific cases. Sitting there with a rope in hand before the court decides is lame in my opinion and spiteful. Carry on with negativity about people if you want, isn't that what most people want on here. Go get um tiger

Odds are over 90 percent that anything negative said about anyone or anything on this site has nothing to do with actual facts and more to do with envy and anger about someone's success or supposed advantage. Focus on the outdoors and it's critters and everything else will just become a distraction on here.

WHO IS THIS GUY? Couesmagnet I know who you are and you better believe ill be hunting for pictures of you on the internet now! LOL