zukicrazy

Mule deer poached ?

I heard there was a buck killed last December or jan in the rut down in the desert off bombing range . The buck I think it was, is no longer posted on the board Does anybody no any info on this

I heard there was a buck killed last December or jan in the rut down in the desert off bombing range . The buck I think it was, is no longer posted on the board Does anybody no any info on this

the one that had different people photochopped holding it. i think i know which one youre talking about. didnt his bro inlaw or someone like that also shoot a giant buck?

I hope the truth comes out. If it is poached, post the names please.

Range in 37B???

Poachers SUCK!!

There are lots of rumors floating around about this deer but before everyone starts throwing stones at this guy maybe we should wait until it has gone through the legal system. Innocent until proven guilty or the other way around?

• Like 7

There is a bombing range outside of Gila Bend.

well the threads been deleted, so thats pretty much says is imo. didnt that dude say the other guy who posted that big non typical like a week or 2 before is the one who told him where the buck was? and that non typical had obvious photo shopped head of 2 different people holding the buck. and everyone through a fit then, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. if it smells, looks, tastes.. it is.

I don't have the pic of him holding it but I think this is the buck you're talking about?

post-8945-0-24642300-1402418862_thumb.png