zukicrazy

Mule deer poached ?

I agree with 100% with Couesmagnet. Great Buck, Congrats. All those neg comments, one of the 7 deadly sins..... ENVY.

we all hope it wasn't illegally taken... mule deer hold a special place with me and im sure a few others out there. i am in no means a "hater" and have had my share of opportunities at majestic mulies like this "bomber" buck and "hightower". so i know the work that goes into it. congrats if it was harvested within means of the law!! if it wasnt, so be it and hope they learn their lesson. time will tell...

• Like 1

I don't know the story but just because one guy comes on that was involved with the bucks in question saying everything is ok doesn't mean it is. There were a few guys that have said they already know bucks were taken and people had pled guilty. So. . Who knows what really happened. I'm not saying it was poached or not but time will tell.

• Like 3

Odds are over 90 percent that anything negative said about anyone or anything on this site has nothing to do with actual facts and more to do with envy and anger about someone's success or supposed advantage. Focus on the outdoors and it's critters and everything else will just become a distraction on here.

• Like 1

That's such crap. Just because people express their thoughts about poachers and shady activity does not mean that they are envious, angry or short on facts. I think the last post is crap, poacher suck, and I can assure you I'm not not worried about your success. We will all know soon enough.

• Like 3

That's such crap. Just because people express their thoughts about poachers and shady activity does not mean that they are envious, angry or short on facts. I think the last post is crap, poacher suck, and I can assure you I'm not not worried about your success. We will all know soon enough.

i feel the same way about poachers bud so let's have a post that talks about poachers and that doesn't single out a certain person or animal before they are deemed guilty by the actual agencies that know the facts. That's all I was saying. Every year we have these type of posts and there is almost never a conviction involved. Have your generalized opinions of poaching an just wait for the facts on specific cases. Sitting there with a rope in hand before the court decides is lame in my opinion and spiteful. Carry on with negativity about people if you want, isn't that what most people want on here. Go get um tiger.

My negativity was directed only at your 90% comment and the deer in question was very popular before this thread started so if you think it's not going to stir things up your crazy. I' would be more concerned with those that keep quite then those who get upset and show they have some moral fiber and I'm sure you can guess what to do with your "go get um tiger" comment

• Like 2

My negativity was directed only at your 90% comment and the deer in question was very popular before this thread started so if you think it's not going to stir things up your crazy. I' would be more concerned with those that keep quite then those who get upset and show they have some moral fiber and I'm sure you can guess what to do with your "go get um tiger" comment

jumping to conclusions with no facts always helps a situation doesn't it. You must have taken the 90 percent comment personal obviously. If it makes you feel better I will throw myself into the 90 percent category, I don't care. If everyone knew what they were talking about on here then the site would be that much better wouldn't it. It would be filled with facts other than just conjecture. Carry on

This is exactly why I would never post pics on this site. Just like I'm real glad my buddy didn't post his 117" coues deer last year. Always seems to be something that has to happen and negativity start. Wonder when this thread will get locked up....

• Like 3

This is exactly why I would never post pics on this site. Just like I'm real glad my buddy didn't post his 117" coues deer last year. Always seems to be something that has to happen and negativity start. Wonder when this thread will get locked up....

well put and the same reason we never post pics either. I would love to post a bunch of pics of my family's huge collection of big bucks, but why when all it takes is one person to spoil the whole post and experience. Food for thought.

Individual members need to remember that mob mentality quickly takes over on discussions like these. Reserve your judgements, get a life, and stop playing internet cop.

• Like 1

Well said! People are getting out of hand lately! I've become reluctant even posting trail camera pictures.

• Like 1