Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Draw is soon

You are a sick man trphyhntr. At least go to flame!!

Draw date and result dates don't matter. Critters takin a dirt nap matter.

why do you think I put in 3c, closer to petes. some people save up for Swarovski's for their hunt. I save for lap dances from squaws.

A tank of gas to drive up to 3c for your hunt: $75

Pair of Nikon Monarch bincoulars: $250

Spending a night of 'camping out' (aka drunken debauchery at the nudey bar): Priceless! :wub:

Penicillin shot from your primary care physician: $30 copay. <_<

• Like 3

why do you think I put in 3c, closer to petes. some people save up for Swarovski's for their hunt. I save for lap dances from squaws.

Hey now, there is some talent at Pete's. The last time I was there, there was four girls there. Three were from the valley and one was a local gal. All very hot in there own right. The local was supporting her young son. Two were putting themselves through school and my personal favorite liked money and liked to travel so she worked as a dancer. Its surprisingly easy to talk to naked women after a few gentlemen jacks.

• Like 1

Hey now, there is some talent at Pete's. The last time I was there, there was four girls there. Three were from the valley and one was a local gal. All very hot in there own right. The local was supporting her young son. Two were putting themselves through school and my personal favorite liked money and liked to travel so she worked as a dancer. Its surprisingly easy to talk to naked women after a few gentlemen jacks.

I bet her son is so proud!

• Like 1

A tank of gas to drive up to 3c for your hunt: $75

Pair of Nikon Monarch bincoulars: $250

Spending a night of 'camping out' (aka drunken debauchery at the nudey bar): Priceless! :wub:

Penicillin shot from your primary care physician: $30 copay. <_<

Hey, I'd rather have lobsters on my piano than crabs on my organ!!

• Like 3

im not knockin petes, I was dead serious. im planning on seeing what it will cost to get one to come back camp with me during the hunt.

it was 22 degrees at camp the last three mornings we were in 22n for the late bull (not the late, late bull... those poor guys with that hunt!). I'd be willing to pay for someone to come back to camp.... they can have the coffee ready and the heater lit in the pop up, maybe a warm breakfast. ha ha ha

Oh yah there's talent! Witnessed it first hand for my bacholar party hahahaha. Only remember the first half of it though.
  • Like 1

^^ @workman, you reading this? told you it was a good idea for your bachelor party.

Not going to happen buddy.

• Like 1