Sign in to follow this  
520HUNT

Great weekend in the white mountains

Took the family out this weekend for some archery shooting and good ole camping... So nice to get rain 2 days in a row. All the creeks were running and puddles everywhere...

post-8974-0-57841500-1404701969_thumb.jpg

post-8974-0-62473000-1404701982_thumb.jpg

Where did you camp? Just curious about where up there is getting rain...I have an archery bull tag and I'm hoping the Monsoon kicks in strong.

Pretty sure there isn't anywhere up here that has lifted fire restrictions. Last year I made the mistake of lighting a string of black cats in the middle of a rain soaked parking lot and the cops didn't show any mercy even though I couldn't of started a fire with gasoline at the time. Just be careful . .

Looks like a great weekend for sure!

It was a great weekend up there, it was nice to smell and feel the rain as it came through !

Sorry, guys, should have explained... Private property.

The fire bans apply to private property as well. . I know there is no way it could get out of control right now but the cops don't care.
  • Like 1

Come on Guy . You gotta be smarter than that. Even on My own land if I cheated I wouldn't post it ............BOB!

Come on Guy . You gotta be smarter than that. Even on My own land if I cheated I wouldn't post it ............BOB!

Forest Ranger came by last year and tried to give me a ticket for having a fire... Well a few months later the judge threw it out. So I guess they don't bother coming by anymore.

• Like 3

Nice grouping, reminds of a scene from 'Young Frankenstein.'

Forest Ranger came by last year and tried to give me a ticket for having a fire... Well a few months later the judge threw it out. So I guess they don't bother coming by anymore.

That's a fantastic philosophy to live by.

• Like 1