Sign in to follow this  
mc68

Post em up

Look who showed up to work yesterday . Caught this guy in the customers back yard.

post-4066-0-74211000-1404874697_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow!! That picture is going a long ways back for sure there singleshot! Time for me to look in the book of death and pull out a pic of the big 5 you got a couple years later! I thought that bull was the biggest animal that ever walked in Az. Good memories.

This year I have my first tag and have gone on my first scouting trip for elk a couple weeks ago.

Last three pics are of the same bull. He's got a little cheater 7th growing on his right side. First pic bull isn't very wide but he's got sweet 4s and I'll def shoot him. There's another bigger 6x6 I never got a real good picture of. Those three bulls, a little 3x3, and a spike were all hanging out together. Hope I can find them on my next scouting trip!

This year I have my first tag and have gone on my first scouting trip for elk a couple weeks ago.

Last three pics are of the same bull. He's got a little cheater 7th growing on his right side. First pic bull isn't very wide but he's got sweet 4s and I'll def shoot him. There's another bigger 6x6 I never got a real good picture of. Those three bulls, a little 3x3, and a spike were all hanging out together. Hope I can find them on my next scouting trip!

post-11483-0-63777500-1404893058.jpg

post-11483-0-55524700-1404893082.jpg

post-11483-0-10918900-1404893116.jpg

post-11483-0-95931100-1404893154_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Different bulls. The 5ths on his left are different. Splits on his swords look different too. Stud bulls.

• Like 1

I think they are different bulls too. Just a few little things that don't look the same between the two. No doubt those two have gotta be related! Thanks everyone for some great pictures. Definitely has me excited for September.