My leftover list will be out today so everyone will be able to see there draw results.

Lol... huh? I haven't had my coffee yet so forgive me.. but I don't get it.

• Like 1

Are we almost there, yet? Suzy is bugging me. How much longer is it going to be? I think I need to use the bathroom. Why is it taking so long?

Was at game and fish today and the lady told me they should be out no later than Wednesday.

Now that is good news.

My leftover list will be out today so everyone will be able to see there draw results.

Meaning I didn't draw. I'm saying the draw will be out today so I will also get to see what leftovers are available.
  • Like 1

Come on leftover list:) It's sad when your excited to see the leftover list and not the draw results:(

• Like 1

Meaning I didn't draw. I'm saying the draw will be out today so I will also get to see what leftovers are available.

OK gotcha. I didn't have my coffee at that point so I'm not responsible for my lack of intelligence.

my buddy just called in the Mesa office 5 min. ago. Lady said they will put the results up TODAY. hopefully she's not just brushing us off. (and yes I was there when he called...not 7th hand info from my brothers, in-law, inbred, monkey's uncle)

• Like 1

Come on Dec WT tag!

The only good part about not having your card hit is I don't have to lose my mind like everyone else waiting! Although I'm still excited to see what friends and family members got. Gotta be today or people might start rioting haha