Here's one for you all, I use a cc to put every available soul in my family in for apps that's 8 shots at drawing a good deer or sheep tag now if I had to front the money up front not a chance and by the way 4 of those are grandparents with Pioneer license who have no intention of hunting there in the game just to transfer tags to grandkids.

• Like 1

i wish i could have 4 people putting in for tags for me.....seems a bit unfair. i am all about giving children hunting opportunities, but this seems like taking advantage of the system to an extent. i wouldn't lose any sleep if you weren't able to afford to do that without the aid of credit cards. what would you do if all 4 of them drew tags? seems like a good chance that those tags would be wasted, which in turn takes that tag out of some deserving person's pocket.

• Like 1

Here's one for you all, I use a cc to put every available soul in my family in for apps that's 8 shots at drawing a good deer or sheep tag now if I had to front the money up front not a chance and by the way 4 of those are grandparents with Pioneer license who have no intention of hunting there in the game just to transfer tags to grandkids.

I don't believe that putting in people that don't have the intention to hunt is justification for not fronting money.

• Like 4

Thats nice!!!!

sounds like the kind of guy that gets social security, welfare, and still works a cash job.

my thoughts exactly. probably big supporter of Obamacare as well. too bad AZGFD doesn't accept EBT........

• Like 1

probably the type of guy that talks a lot of trash about Obama then votes for him anyway cuz he is trough sucker. anyways, that's another story all together.

• Like 2

As hard as it is to get drawn, I don't blame anyone who uses the system to get a tag. If the system allows it, I don't have any issue with it. It's the same for everyone. Just my 2 cents..............

• Like 3