$50 makes something elitist? maybe G&F shoudl just stop charging anything to hunt? that way not only the rich people that can afford $50 can hunt. it can be a package deal with Obamacare

Hey,you're the one that said if someones card get declined they obviously can't afford to hunt... Maybe you haven't but I've run across some hard times when the fees can be hard to come by but I make it happen.your comment came across that way that's all.

• Like 1

Great demonstration of human nature here. And we've all been conditioned to expect the results in a certain time period. One thing is certain...they'll probably make the deadlines posted in the regs. :D

And if they charged up-front we'd all still be here wondering when results would post, but none of us would already know we drew something!

Fun times on this thread for sure. Keep it up!

• Like 3

If you don't start behaving, I'm going to turn this car around and go home!

• Like 4

I'm a little embarrassed at the way members of this sewing circle hunting community behave toward each other on this subject every time out. Almost as embarrassing as the juvenile D-bags who feel the need to start threads claiming the results have been posted, when they haven't. :rolleyes: Results will be posted when they get posted. I know I drew a Kaibab tag and it's killing me to know if it's late or early, but this is the game and I elected to play it.

There must be (well maybe not) a good reason all of the species hunts aren't done in the early draw. It just seems like making an organization that struggles getting its stuff together (G&F) have to conduct a draw TWICE (on purpose!) is a bit like backing over a slow, crippled dog after running over it once. I don't see the need to make them prove that they can't conduct a draw as well as other Western states two times every year, when once ought to be enough.

Back to cat fighting.

• Like 3

Very embarrassed by this thread...shows how girly these "hunters" really are

• Like 1

Let's make this interesting. I do paintless dent the removal for a living. Whoever guesses closest to the correct date and time, I will repair 2 dents on your vehicle for free. Repairs will happen at my shop and the dents must not exceed the size of a silver dollar and... must be repairable ie the metal can't be stretched. Go!!!

• Like 4

Man Cards have been revoked....

You really meant man cards have been declined! :)

• Like 4

Let's make this interesting. I do paintless dent the removal for a living. Whoever guesses closest to the correct date and time, I will repair 2 dents on your vehicle for free. Repairs will happen at my shop and the dents must not exceed the size of a silver dollar and... must be repairable ie the metal can't be stretched. Go!!!

11:47AM On 7/23/14 (today)

I have LOTS of dents lol

• Like 1

7-23-2014... 13:37

• Like 1