Let's make this interesting. I do paintless dent the removal for a living. Whoever guesses closest to the correct date and time, I will repair 2 dents on your vehicle for free. Repairs will happen at my shop and the dents must not exceed the size of a silver dollar and... must be repairable ie the metal can't be stretched. Go!!!

That's cool of you! Thanks.

• Like 1

Let's make this interesting. I do paintless dent the removal for a living. Whoever guesses closest to the correct date and time, I will repair 2 dents on your vehicle for free. Repairs will happen at my shop and the dents must not exceed the size of a silver dollar and... must be repairable ie the metal can't be stretched. Go!!!

Just trying to change to tone in here and have some fun. Better than arguing ya know?

Just trying to change to tone in here and have some fun. Better than arguing ya know?

Yep, when the kids are being rowdy in the back seat, give up some candy to shut 'em up.

• Like 2

7/25 @ 5:00 p.m. That's really cool of you by the way .

7/25 - 16:45 Hours.