Couple questions about bonus points please -

1. Draw results are showing for the species I applied for this fall, but no total bonus point display table. Does anybody remember how long it usually takes before the bonus points show along with the most recent draw results?

2. There are spring and fall turkey hunts. Can anybody please explain how the purchase of bonus points works with that? I don't remember seeing them separated in the bonus point table. Can you technically gain 2 BP's a year for turkey if purchased for both spring and fall, and then they all apply together during each draw?

Thanks in advance, good luck to all the tag holders this fall.

My wife drew December 36C on her first deer application ever!

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry buffhunter your hour is up.

Darn it...... I wanted to go to Twin Peaks something bad.....hahaha

You only missed lunch by 20 mins.

• Like 1

1029 - 18b 11/07-11/13

Overlaps with my cow elk tag for the same area.

This state is not easy to get the opportunity so I am feeling very lucky.

• Like 1

Couple questions about bonus points please -

1. Draw results are showing for the species I applied for this fall, but no total bonus point display table. Does anybody remember how long it usually takes before the bonus points show along with the most recent draw results?

2. There are spring and fall turkey hunts. Can anybody please explain how the purchase of bonus points works with that? I don't remember seeing them separated in the bonus point table. Can you technically gain 2 BP's a year for turkey if purchased for both spring and fall, and then they all apply together during each draw?

Thanks in advance, good luck to all the tag holders this fall.

All my points are updated when I just checked. A turkey point is a Turkey Point regardless of spring or fall.I purchase a point every fall and apply for spring Goulds, you could buy two points a year for turkey or buffalo