So I put in only for Archrey Deer 13B and 13A with my buddy which are tough tags to draw. I see a charge for $90.00. The only problem is I do not know which unit and it is tought to scout those units in 3 weeks. It would be nice to have more time to prepare for what some call a once in a lifetime tag. I think the draw archrey tags should be move with the ELk and antelope tags or maybe the G&F can handle 13B abnd 13A by calling the hunters (55 of them) when they are drawn to let them know. It is not like the are deer running around all over the place up there, but they indeed are big up there.

If any one has some tips or areas to scout or check when I do find out which unit I will scout them (just message me)., I'm doing it DIY with my friend. Contimplating a scouting package but I'd rather do it on my own but no time so i need to have productive scouting.

• Like 2

Ok, here is the simple solution. The game and fish should put an identifier with the charge that indicates the hunt number drawn. Then it just shows up on your cc hit no more waiting around pissing and moaning about a system that isn't really broke.

• Like 1

???? They'll get our application fee REGARDLESS of how they get our tag fees.

Right and they get more app fees if guys don't have to have the money up front because all the people without the money on hand will still apply. It would also hurt the youth hunters. How many dad's would forego putting there 3 kids in if they had to drop all that coin in tag fees up front? A pretty high percentage I'm betting.

If they dont have the money they shouldnt put in then.

well thats a poopy statement are you saying only the rich should hunt, that would be just great . the heck with the under payed. nice
Im not trying to tell people how to live but if you want to do something bad enough you find a way....
Um that's exactly what your doing. Telling people how to live. They did find a way. They put it on their card and hoped they'd have enough when the draw came. Who gives a $hit? Let em. Why the heck should they just not put in. Just so you can get your results a few days earlier? That's rediculous. So all of you peoe saying "just save the $. You know it's coming" have never had an unexpected expense? Truck break down or some crap? Seriously. How bout you handle your finances and they'll handle theirs.

I never said not to put in now did I go read my comments...... and I am not telling people what to do I just stated what I do. I like how you add your own twist to stuff...... I dont even care about the results I know I have a tag and it will be in dec or late nov...... I was referring to the other guys comment about only rich should put in...... maybe read and try to understand what we are talking about......

This thread is getting derailed. Focus people and spread some rumors about the draw results.

I heard from a credible source they will be out 2pm on Sunday. Fingers are now officially crossed.

Can we all just shut up and wait in silence until the results are posted.

I'm tired of clicking on this thread hoping to see someone post that the results are up with out it being a joke so I can see where I'm going hunting.

Instead it's clucking and bickering about nonsense every time.

Y'all are killing me!

• Like 1

Dad, tell Bobby to stop bothering me. He's bothering me and won't leave me alone. How much longer?

Ok. Here is a solution. Everybody sing along. One thousand bottles of a beer on a wall, one thousand bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, nine hundred and ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall..........

• Like 3

They came out on a Sat. morn back in 1996 when I got My last bull tag. You never know when............BOB!

• Like 5

They came out on a Sat. morn back in 1996 when I got My last bull tag. You never know when............BOB!

I remember that too!!!!! I drew my first pronghorn tag that year..... an archery 35b tag. My dad was at the driving range when I called him..... and he called B.S. on me till he finally got through...n