A few years back there was a backdoor way to find the draw results. Anyone out there remember that?????

I'm thinking tomorrow...

• Like 1

SO how many of you are checking the G&F website every 15 minutes? :rolleyes:

I couldn't respond to your post. I was too busy checking G&F.

• Like 1

I'm so sick of Arizonas draw system. We are a month away from Archery season and no one knows where we can hunt yet. Just stupid.

Put In for another state.

• Like 5

I'm so sick of Arizonas draw system. We are a month away from Archery season and no one knows where we can hunt yet. Just stupid.

Awwwwwe, poor thing.

AZ Hunter, you should come and hunt with me in Sonora Mexico :) You don't have to draw a tag and you can have 27000 acres for your self. No hunting pressure, like having an entire hunting unit for your self! :) 25+ bucks per day and great opportunities for B&C bucks! and I guarantee you it will be the best hunt of your life!

Ernesto C

• Like 2

Awwwwwe, poor thing.

;)

Sorry, I had a rough day.

• Like 1

AZ Hunter, you should come and hunt with me in Sonora Mexico :) You don't have to draw a tag and you can have 27000 acres for your self. No hunting pressure, like having an entire hunting unit for your self! :) 25+ bucks per day and great opportunities for B&C bucks! and I guarantee you it will be the best hunt of your life!

Ernesto C

Someday.....