Get the book AZGFD puts out. It is a good resource.

There are a lot of water sources in 24b. Kind of like asking if anyone knows were there is grocery store in Mesa.I Don't take that the wrong way please. I was not trying to be a smart a%%. The G&F book is a great tool to have. I use it all the time.

• Like 2

Get the book AZGFD puts out. It is a good resource.

Save your money. I have that book and it only show a few in each unit. As a matter of fact when I bought it the woman at the front desk said if I didn't like it I could return it so I guess they get a bunch of them returned.

Go get some maps, Tonto National Forest, Superstition Wilderness to name a few which you can get at Wide World Of Maps in Mesa or Phoenix of just go to the Forest Service Headquarters in Mesa or Phoenix (there are others throughout the state) and you can get them for le$$.

Google Earth is also good to use but maps will save you a lot of gas money and get you in the general area. The maps will also show tanks and springs. Look in canyons for Cottonwood, Walnut, Ash and Sycamore trees. That is an indicator that water may be there, albeit seasonal.

• Like 1

in the woods, in a canyon, or you always have roosevelt accross the road

The G&F water catchment books shows 1 catchment in the Goldfield Mts and 5 in the southwest Superstions, these are mainly off the powerline road accessed off the 60 from Peralta Rd to Milepost 208.7.

Queen valley golf course?

Seriously. I have seen some awesome muley's just yards from the golf course. Great archery spot.

Queen valley golf course?

Seriously. I have seen some awesome muley's just yards from the golf course. Great archery spot.

Not anymore...lol

A lot of guys will be jerks when asking a question like that, this site is all about helping one another!

I have used google earth a lot in unit down south and save possible water holes in my gps, then take a few weekends and check them out. A lot of folks don't leave the main roads much so if you can find a tank a little ways from a road you should be golden!! Good luck and hope you kill monster!!!

• Like 1

Exchanging boot leather for knowledge is your best bet.

I'm headed up this weekend to do that exact exchange.