AZwest16

Draw results delay

Just thought I would pass along what I've heard in reference to the results not being posted yet. Apparently there was approximately 800 credit cards rejected on the original draw and that takes time with the few employees they have to do the call backs. Sounds like it should be next week some time.

Regards

Regan

imo all 800 should have been out of the draw.

Yep. The guys with bounced checks that sent in paper apps don't get a second chance.
  • Like 9

What's difficult is that out of those 800 that are rejected, they allow the time to make the three calls. Then, if they don't get that rectified, they move onto the next card.... well what if that one gets rejected as well? They have to make those same calls again..... a vicious cycle could ensue.

I am sure the dept is just as frustrated as we are, but, unfortunately, it is something we have to deal with. Too bad for those that applied for archery hunts that start here in a couple weeks.....

Hey, the could always call me.

I always put my draws on a credit card with a $4500 limit.

It's at $0 now......just saying.

You hear that AZGFD?

Lol how bout that sheep tag.

• Like 1

If we could get the law changed and let them charge our cards up front like NM this would be a non issue

• Like 9

I have a card now that I use only for the draw. I fill up once a month and pay it off right away to make sure that it stays active. As soon as I got the hit from GF I took a screenshot so I have proof that its all good.

Sorry trphyhntr I disagree. I know people who are very responsible that have lost their tag and bonus points through no fault of their own because of

fraudulent activity that had nothing to do with them. In fact...I rarely do this but I commend the G&F for this change. There are lots of way's this could be done but this way is far better and more fair than the previous one.

• Like 8

ya im missing my antelope and bighorn loyalty point cuz I dun goofed somewhere along the line. but I received no call. to each their own, I feel like this is liberal way to do it, no personal responsibility. but im also drunk right now.

edit: and what wish 2 hunt said.

• Like 3

If we could get the law changed and let them charge our cards up front like NM this would be a non issue

Exactly. This is the solution for the wait.
  • Like 2