Sign in to follow this  
zukicrazy

13A RIFLE TAG

pics of the 208 mulie. thats a toad

+1!

I would guys but I guess I have no idea how to post a pic. The browse button is not enabled.

You can send it to me and I will post it for you.

Kaffer62@gmail.com

Here is the buck. What an absolute stud. Everything you could want in a mule deer!

Congrats!

post-252-0-28205900-1406177251_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Best way to learn a unit you have never been to is to get off the computer, and get up there and wear some rubber off of your tires and boots. You're not going to find a buck on CWT.com.

• Like 3

Subscribe to muleycrazy and on one of your scouting trips stop in their office in Kanab with a map Ryan will help you out with where to start they spend a lot of time in there. That tag either you should hire a guide or if your a DIY guy you need to do your homework with several scouting trips with a lot of time behind the best pair of binocs you can afford.

• Like 2

Awesome mulie 208Mulie!

Here is the buck. What an absolute stud. Everything you could want in a mule deer!

Congrats!

that feel when, total regret that you burned your points on a poverty hunt instead of trying for strip

Congrats!

Sick buck, congrats!

Awesome!!! I hope you get a MONSTER!!!

• Like 1

Congrats on a great tag. Do your homework and you will be successful. You get out of the hunt what you put in!!!! Trail cams on water as soon as possible will give you an idea of whats around but the bucks will move come the rut but it will get you pumped and tell you what to look for.

• Like 1

You don't need a guide. I did it all by myself, scouted for 10 day and hunted for 5 before connecting on a 208 buck. Didn't have any help from anyone for either the scout or hunt and i never huntered the unit. If you know what you are doing and are mentally tough it is doable! Maps!!!!!!! Google earth. Go up there during the archery hunt. You could hang a bunch of cameras but i didnt use one. Just went old school mano y mano. Oh, bring lots of gas!!!!!

Extra spares if you have them!

BLM contact info for maps and information Their Arizona Strip Visitor Map covers both 13 units.

Ask about the Surface Management Maps as well, I'm not sure which maps cover 13A, these maps are probably available at Wide World of Maps or Outdoor stores that sell a variaty of maps.

Arizona Strip District

345 East Riverside Drive

St. George, UT 84790-6714

Phone: (435) 688-3200

Fax: (435) 688-3258

http://www.blm.gov/az/asfo/index.htm

E-mail: ASFOWEB_AZ@blm.gov

District Manager: Timothy Burke

13A maps.pdf

• Like 1

take the week off before your hunt to scout so you are all set to go on opening day.

• Like 2