Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

#2 Record Book Elk

Cool! What was the final score of the bull?

I know your not going to like this answer. I can't say until the magazine comes out. Just a little bit longer. Sorry.

I am so glad you stuck to your guns. As you can see it just tears up these grown men that they have to start yet another thread about your daughters bull and wether or not it was real. Fact is you know she knows and your family that all ate that wonderful back strap know. Some people have nothing better else to do but start stuff. Congrats to you and your daughter once again. I am sure the wait will be well worth it.

dont get mad at me, he started the thread with no pics the first time. i was just curious, this is a hunting forum isnt it?

What unit was it from or is that a secret too

Some are jealous and hungry for drama on here. Somebody feed their apatite before they move to another post an start it on someone else. Throw a steak in the door and close it fast so they don't get out. Lol

pics and story are worth the wait guys...Huntjunkie is a good guy...have patience

• Like 2

I know your not going to like this answer. I can't say until the magazine comes out. Just a little bit longer. Sorry.
I am so glad you stuck to your guns. As you can see it just tears up these grown men that they have to start yet another thread about your daughters bull and wether or not it was real. Fact is you know she knows and your family that all ate that wonderful back strap know. Some people have nothing better else to do but start stuff. Congrats to you and your daughter once again. I am sure the wait will be well worth it.
Don't think anyone is starting anything they shouldn't about the bull. Just curious about what's going on with it. Probably because none of us have ever heard of one certain bull having to be kept a secret for so long without so much as a score given out. We're not saying it's not real or true. It's like knowing you got a new gun for Christmas and it's all wrapped up ready to be opened but having to sit and wait all morning to get it. They wanna see that bad boy! That's all. We waited this long and I already saw a pic of it so I can wait another two months or so to see it again.

I really want to respond to your stupid comments, but i will refrain.

• Like 1

dont get mad at me, he started the thread with no pics the first time. i was just curious, this is a hunting forum isnt it?

No he was forced to put a thread up because of all the bull crap people we saying about the bull and what not. I am sure he is just dying to protect his family.

Ever noticed its always you and bc777 in the middle of all the freaking drama on here?

• Like 2

What about the hunt story?? I assume based on comments it was a DIY non guided public land hunt? Can we get the story until the pics are able to come out??

Trust me guys, the story is worth the wait. Congrats again to Stan & his daughter.. It was a well deserved Bull.

• Like 1

No drama here unless you make it up like you're doing. Noone said anything about this bull not being real or claimed anyone was lying about it. You randomly decided to say that's what trophyhunters intentions were by starting this thread and therefore you started any drama that might be happening now. People just wanna see the thing so why not leave it at that? Why assume everyone is wanting to discredit it or prove it's fake when someone just asked a simple question. Why do you feel like you have any place to come to the rescue and act like you know more about the subject and think it's your place to tell us not to ask questions about it? Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside and make you feel special like you had something to do with this bull?

• Like 1

No drama here unless you make it up like you're doing. Noone said anything about this bull not being real or claimed anyone was lying about it. You randomly decided to say that's what trophyhunters intentions were by starting this thread and therefore you started any drama that might be happening now. People just wanna see the thing so why not leave it at that? Why assume everyone is wanting to discredit it or prove it's fake when someone just asked a simple question. I also find it even more funny that you took azlances comment seriously rather than the joke he intended. When people can't take a joke or take things way too seriously is when the drams st

Bone 777 you know what i'm talking about , i know you do. It's ok to admit it.

pics and story are worth the wait guys...Huntjunkie is a good guy...have patience

+1

• Like 2