Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

#2 Record Book Elk

No drama here unless you make it up like you're doing. Noone said anything about this bull not being real or claimed anyone was lying about it. You randomly decided to say that's what trophyhunters intentions were by starting this thread and therefore you started any drama that might be happening now. People just wanna see the thing so why not leave it at that? Why assume everyone is wanting to discredit it or prove it's fake when someone just asked a simple question. I also find it even more funny that you took azlances comment seriously rather than the joke he intended. When people can't take a joke or take things way too seriously is when the drams st

Bone 777 you know what i'm talking about , i know you do. It's ok to admit it.
Haha why would I be jealous of anyone or the animals they kill? I'm happy for anyone that kills a big bull or buck. Just like the rest of us are. We all enjoy seeing the pictures of them and that's all this thread is about. Your choice to turn it into something else. It's funny how every time anyone brings up an animal that's big people start throwing out how jealous we are of it. Why in the hellwould we be jealous of anything anyone killed? Do you think it upsets people when you try and say they are jealous? We appreciate what people kill and that's that. If there is some sort of story behind how an animal has been killed illegally or wrongfully then I'll bring it up and talk about it. But that's not the case with this bull. I know the story, have seen the pics, know where it was killed, know some guys that hunted it in the archery season and couldn't kill it and that's that. So now that the original poster had informed us it will be in eastman's soon we will now sit patiently and wait to see it there. No need to turn this whole conversation into a fight about something that was never even said or talked about until shedhunter showed up.
  • Like 2

I will post the story on here. I've said that before. There's no "secret". Everyone else has made those claims. Simply stating that I'm not posting anything yet doesn't mean there's a secret. I have stated we'll post when we're ready. Some of you need some patience. Things take awhile. Official scores, what's going on with it now, etc...Doesn't do any good to make any claims or statements until things are finalized. It's a long process. I've commited to eastmans not to publish anything until it's out.

• Like 7

Let me clarify first. We never said my daughters bull was #2. Those were assumptions. The official score and rank are now finalized. My daughter received a letter from SCI last week. It is # 8 in the world for typical bull taken with a rifle.

Yes, I will be in eastmans hunting journal. The story went to print July 14th. They said it would be out a few weeks after that.

I'm confused. First you said your daughter shot the bull, then above you say, "Yes, I will be in Eastmans hunting Journal."

Who shot this bull? All the secrecy and now conflicting stories on who shot the bull. This is why conspiracy theories are flying.

Let me clarify first. We never said my daughters bull was #2. Those were assumptions. The official score and rank are now finalized. My daughter received a letter from SCI last week. It is # 8 in the world for typical bull taken with a rifle.

Yes, I will be in eastmans hunting journal. The story went to print July 14th. They said it would be out a few weeks after that.

I'm confused. First you said your daughter shot the bull, then above you say, "Yes, I will be in Eastmans hunting Journal."

Who shot this bull? All the secrecy and now conflicting stories on who shot the bull. This is why conspiracy theories are flying.

Lol this isn't a serious comment right? Good grief give the guy a break... Even tho its all hilarious to watch

• Like 2

I don't have a daughter, but if my son shot this awesome bull, I would definatley be sitting with him. But with that said, I would be bragging to everyone that "my son" would be in the magazine. I wouldn't want to take any credit away from him, Just Saying.

I think HuntJunkie needs to hire a Public Relations firm. Now-a-days anyone who kills a monster needs a PR firm with the speed of the internet and the rumors that go around.

I think he ment to say It would be in Eastmans hunting journal.

Give the guy a break guys!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I think he ment to say It would be in Eastmans hunting journal.

Give the guy a break guys!!!!!!!!!!

+1

Can anyone spell TYPO?

Maybe he is using his phone and has fat thumbs.

No one made any negative comments in this thread, guys just are excited to see a giant bull. Huntjunkie needs to do whatever he has to do. If he has commitments to a magazine, so be it. I think trophy hunter starting this thread was taken wrong by a select few. I see it simply as a guy wants to see some pictures of a giant bull and hear a good story. The suspense kills us hunters. Congrats to your daughter again on a giant bull, I will read the story either on here or in my Eastman's when it arrives.

• Like 1

I don't have a daughter, but if my son shot this awesome bull, I would definatley be sitting with him. But with that said, I would be bragging to everyone that "my son" would be in the magazine. I wouldn't want to take any credit away from him, Just Saying.

I think HuntJunkie needs to hire a Public Relations firm. Now-a-days anyone who kills a monster needs a PR firm with the speed of the internet and the rumors that go around.

You guys..... One missing letter and you guys run with it. Give me a break! My daughter has always been the star not me. Grow up! Prime example of why people are reluctant to post on this website. Make one grammar error and it's a crisis.

• Like 8

One missing letter? What letter was missing?

My first post in this thread. It read, I will be instead of it will be... I edited it so people would relax.

One missing letter? What letter was missing?

My first post in this thread. It read, I will be instead of it will be... I edited it so people would relax.

That makes sense

Unit 23 ... anyone got any scouting pics of this bull?

Ask the dozens of guides who were on this bull and couldn't close the deal.

• Like 3