Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

#2 Record Book Elk

Congrats again to Stan's Daughter on a sensational bull. Just a quick thought to the CWT community. Why would Eastman's want to publish a story that has been posted all over the internet? It is my thought that Eastman's likely asked huntjunkie not to post a story or even picture or score until after the publishing of the hunt. I hope that we as a CWT community can get away from the negativity that has encroached into our forums and return to what we once were. Happy hunting!

• Like 9

Again Congrats on a great bull! I hope you guys are stoked to see the issue come out in Eastman's. Your daughter deserves to be one happy young lady, as do you as a father. I'm glad that bull was taken by a good DIY hunt. Good to see.

• Like 3

I would rather read the story in Eastmans than on Cwt anyway... at least there is no comment section in a magazine:)

• Like 9

Sharing the hunting tradition would have been a trophy in itself. The taking of a great bull just adds to the experience and family time together in the field. I can only hope my daughter gets a chance at a decent bull this November. But the time we have already spent in the field and preparing has meant a lot to me.

• Like 6

I'm so happy I only shoot small animals. This stuff kinda takes the fun out of hunting.

Congratulations to you and your daughter.

I got the magazine in the mail yesterday! SWEET.

Anyone share the unit ? Now I'm not asking for coordinates.... just curious!

There was a full write up in Eastman's a few months back. It was shot last year on a late rifle hunt by an amazing 13 year old girl with the help of her dad and a family friend. It was on show at Elk Camp a week ago in Vegas and will be on tour with RMEF this year.