Yuma Outdoorsman

New To The Forum

Been lurking the site to kind of get the flow of things. I am a Yuma native and hunt mainly around this area. The reports on here are better than any site I've been part of so I hope to be adding some in the future. Here is a pic a took this morning out east of Yuma. I did not put in for this unit but for those who did, these will be nice to see come opening day!

C2B3956A-02F6-484D-9CF9-65A2487C3684-148

• Like 3

Wow posting a pic of coues bucks is like the "new guy" at a weight watcher meeting bringing donuts. Makes everyone happy haha welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome to the site and a few more pics like that you will be come a salty vet on here in no time.

Awesome pic and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! These were actually mule deer exiting a cotton field about 80 yards out. I took this photo with my phone through my binoculars. The two better sized bucks were just inside their ears spread wise. I couldn't get them to provide a good straight on shot though. Sorry about that!

Nice pictures. What unit did you draw? Welcome to CWT!

This year we got a 2nd choice tag for the Kofas. The Cibolas (43/44A&B ) is always our first choice. Still am very excited to not only get drawn, but to hopefully get after some quality bucks the Kofas are known for.