Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

antelope pics

I was out wandering around yesterday and and found some antelope. I wasn't able to digiscope one that had at least seven inch cutters due to heat waves, but later in the day this one stood around long enough to let me get some pics. He should be a good buck in another three years or so. David

post-561-0-26020500-1407019990_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-53707900-1407020053_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-23220800-1407020080_thumb.jpg

yep that's a good one!

Yeah, he should be nice in a few years if he makes it through the yahoo firing squad. Guys hes 13 inches, please before you kill an antelope, do alot of research, its almost as hard to draw a lope tag as a sheep tag, make the most of it. Especially the way they are now being managed.

What unit? Not a lot of units produce 90 inch goats.This one looks around 72-74 maybe!!!If you have one with 7 inch cutters and he is 15-1/2--- 16 with good mass your looking at 84 or better.

Guys hes 13 inches

I think he is talking about the antelope on the left

So am I. The one on the right is 10 inches.

Thanks for sharing David. Nice lookin buck for sure. Some day I will have a tag again. :)

TJ

Remember guys, an Arizona antelope's ears are only about 6 inches long. Double his ears and add an inch, and Azkiller nailed on the length. I will try to get some pics of the other one with the big cutters this weekend if I get out that way. David

• Like 1

Lol! No likely like your body, antelope are smaller than you think they are therefore some things may appear larger than they are!