Guest wdenike

HAS THE TIME COME?? WOLVES BEING RELEASED IN PRESCOTT AREA??

Personally i think they have been releasing them in all areas of AZ, NM without any publicized notice. There have been many reports of hunters seeing them regularly south of Casa Grande.

Will

• Like 1

Under the DEIS published last week by the U.S.F.W.S., there is the potential for wolves to be released across most of the state of Arizona. the I-40 corridor is the northernmost boundary that they currently have in place. The betting money is that they will expand that in the forseeable future to have wolves released north of the Grand Canyon and into Utah soon after. The good news is that there will be a press release scheduled for tomorrow that may have most of us applauding the Arizona Game & Fish Commissioners as the Arizona Game and Fish Department. It appears that there will be a fight between the Federal Government and the State of Arizona regarding the Mexican gray wolves. This is our last stand against the feds and hopefully we will be successful. Once the press release becomes official I will post it on CWT for your perusal. BPJ...

• Like 2

Just wait until they eat a tourist at the Grand Canyon or an elementary age kid waiting at a predawn bus stop. Once that happens the humans will be villainized.

The best thing any of us can do is to shoot em!!!. Even the ones that are out in the wild right now. Seriously, just shoot em and leave em. Don't shoot, shovel and shut up. Just shoot, leave and shut up.

• Like 1

I think we should each kick in $5 and start a 'biggest wolf' contest. When the trophy pics start rolling in im perfectly ok with assuming it was shot in alaska or Montana or any where else that has a legal season. No verification needed.

• Like 2

vote

I can foresee a Rand Paul or Ted Cruz Presidency defunding this garbage.

Hillary....not so much.

Cant see why the Prescott area would be considered a wolf release area.

The best thing any of us can do is to shoot em!!!. Even the ones that are out in the wild right now. Seriously, just shoot em and leave em. Don't shoot, shovel and shut up. Just shoot, leave and shut up.

Shoot ,Leave and shut up (SLS) I like this better less work same results ^^

The following are groups which are currently supporting the expansion of wolves. I for the life of me dont understand it and have communicated with some of the groups representatives. After looking into this it appears they are giving concessions in order to have greater local control including removing wolves which are causing problems. It seems, in my opinion, they are giving up on ever getting rid of the wolves and are trying to seem like they are helping so they can gain some local control. In theory this may seem intellectual to some but I see it as weakness and will just allow these animal rights activist to gain momentum. I have told them I am in utter disbelief they would support anything regarding more wolves and will never support them or their groups/clubs again. In my opinion if you disagree with this you should let these people know and stop supporting their organizations until they do.

Anglers United

Arizona Antelope Foundation

Arizona BASS

Arizona Big Game Super Raffle

Arizona Cattle Growers Association

Arizona Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation

Arizona Deer Association

Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society

Arizona Elk Society

Arizona Houndsmen

Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation

Arizona Trappers Association

Arizona Wildlife Federation

Big Game Forever

ES Advisement, LLC (AZ)

Coconino Sportsmen

Outdoor Experience 4 All

Phoenix Varmint Callers, Inc.

Sportsmens Constituent Group

The BASS Federation

The Mule Deer Foundation

Yuma Valley Rod & Gun Club

1-2-3-Go

wolf have no place in todays world!! we must stop this in any way possible!!

That list is remarkable. Sportsmen need to start contacting these groups, now. Ive got some emailing to do.