wendt

Unit 20 C

So is the area nuked or did it clear out brush for new growth? I know it was extremely intense in places, so didn't know if it's not worth looking at, closed to protect re growth, etcetera?

i have taken 2 deer out of 20c both around the sour grass area. i havnt been there in a few years but was told the road is closed,, so i dont... i would like to know cause one was a late archery toad....

I drove up to yarnell back in April the burn area was off limits not sure if it still is.

Well that would kind of narrow it down where the deer are....Up there smiling at you...but it probably will be good for the herd in the long run...

Well I have been up scouting several weekends and not seeing much. I have seen 2 bucks and some does. But still cant get into an area that does not have private property near it. I really would like to get my 10yr old son a shot at a deer as I got a buck last year in unit 7. If anyone out there can point us in the right direction I would appreciate it. Leaving in 2 weeks to start the hunt will be up scouting every weekend up to the start of the hunt 10/24. Thank You. Mike

"I took a look at your spots, couldn't find anything, don't like them, give me a better spot." Anything sound funky with that? Good luck on the hunt.

• Like 5

"I took a look at your spots, couldn't find anything, don't like them, give me a better spot." Anything sound funky with that? Good luck on the hunt.

Now thats funny.

is there a deer farm in 20c like the one in unit 7 ?

flood gates open tomorrow. So glad they added more tags to this unit :( good luck to 380 tagholders plus crews driving the same 4 huntable roads.be careful the 2 main roads are a washboard mother effer. hope my 4 stay put til the am.

Our 3 boys have the youth hunt there in November, hopefully we'll have some luck. But Im getting a little discouraged from everything I've been reading. Sound like we'll be doing a LOT of foot work. Still looking forward to being out there with them though. :)

20c had good deer in it several years back. Sure there's still some in there. Good luck to everyone.