Pine Donkey

Mork is gone

I just heard Robin Williams passed away. Although I did not identify with his politics, the man always made me laugh. He was a great comedian who will be dearly missed.

• Like 1

One of the best! Sad to see he is gone.

I always liked Robin Williams. He always gave me a good laugh. It can be sobering to realize that even famous celebrities are not immune to emotional issues.

It's a shame he had to leave that way.

Godspeed.

I have to be honest, as far as his comedy goes, I thought he was extremely annoying, ala Jim Carey.

When he was in dramatic movies, Dead Poet's Society, Patch, etc he was excellent.

• Like 3

I have to be honest, as far as his comedy goes, I thought he was extremely annoying, ala Jim Carey.

When he was in dramatic movies, Dead Poet's Society, Patch, etc he was excellent.

Good Will Hunting will always be one of my favorite movies, he played a great role as a psychiatrist with abandonment issues.

Some of his standup stuff was as good as it gets. I chuckle every time I think of his explanation of why panda bears do not mate in captivity. Here is a quick clip...NOT PG RATED

Completely Suxs. His toe nail clippings are light years ahead of anything Jim Carey could even comprehend. I hope his soul finds peace and my heart goes out to his family.

The guy/gal living out of a shopping cart have it tough and sometimes it isn't any easier at the top. Even Earnest had his demons. Way, way way too soon but I'm glad for what he gave us. I think I just lost a little bit of my being, and it pisses me off.

• Like 2

Heard this a few hours ago, surprising to say the least. I wasn't a fan of his slap stick stuff but he made some good movies (some, not all) kinda annoying as previously mentioned but that's a comedian, can't love it all. Hear he was bi polar? Makes sense with some of his darker movies. Sad and tragic either way.

• Like 2

O Captain!My Captain!

Dead Poet Society and Good Will Hunting were his best work.

• Like 2

Rip. I loved Patch Adams and insomnia and so on. He was a great

I think he was a great comedian and a great drama actor. Maybe if he hunted or fished, he would have had a little escape. Maybe he did, I dont know. Everyone needs an escape from day to day . He certainly chose the wrong escape, if its true. R.I.P.

I heard and will repeat... Robin Williams made the world laugh, today he made it cry. RIP.

• Like 2