MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Down another 2.5 pounds this week. Added a 2 to 3 mile morning hike in addition to my other workouts. Stayed pretty clean with my nutritional program; finding some things that work for me.

• Like 1

I found my old jumprope in the garage a few days ago, adding in about 15 or 20 minutes of interval training as "fasted cardio" in the morning. Not sure if that is even really an effective process, but it seems to be kick starting the metabolism early morning. Still keeping the runs around 3.5 to 4 miles, and tossing the weights around every other day. Weight is staying the same but I can feel my endurance gaining.

• Like 1

Funk week for me, made one hike and one run then had to exercise the animals. I did find a new great leg work out. I did 4 hours of tile work in my bathroom and man my legs were trashed , sore as heck a few days later.

I'm still sitting on my hands with the train to hunt workout, need to move my but on that.

• Like 1

Taking it off right at a pound a week. Down slightly more than 4 for the month. I'll take it - it's progress in the right direction.

Cardio is solid with positive gains. That's been a long standing focus and it's meeting expectations. Progress to be made but no issues.

Lifting is coming along nicely. That's not been my priority so glad to see quick positive results.

Better than a couple of years ago? Yes - by a mile. Glad I made the effort.

• Like 1

Down another pound this week. Added 10 minutes to my interval workout. On track to reach my goal by fall. Now if I just get drawn for elk....

In on thisss

Back up 5 lbs after losing 20 my first season guiding full time.

In on thisss

Back up 5 lbs after losing 20 my first season guiding full time.

Welcome. Who do you guide for?
My uncle Dave Mathews, he just started his own outfit after guiding for Marvin James for years

Down 2 more pounds over the weekend. Almost to my goal weight! Feeling strong and lean. 10 miles ran last week while eating clean and lifting weights 4 times last week and once over the weekend.

Down 2 more pounds over the weekend. Almost to my goal weight! Feeling strong and lean. 10 miles ran last week while eating clean and lifting weights 4 times last week and once over the weekend.

Good stuff.

Had a good week, almost back to 200 lbs already. Strength coming back quickly.

Good stuff.

you on dat der cell tech?

Good stuff.

you on dat der cell tech?
No just dat der mostly fat and water gain

Ok everyone who is brave enough to venture into this new sub forum, here is the challenge, Every Monday starting on the 18th we "WILL" list quickly and briefly our accomplishments for the past week on this post. No excuses allowed only plans to overcome. Remember even if all you could muster was walking the dog around the block that is absolutely better than watching a tv show, it will lift yours and your dogs spirit and raise your heart rate. Good luck.

I'm back in

It's easy to get lazy about the check ins - but they work. I'm dropping just over a pound a week. I had a guy in the store say - "well what's the point then" - the point from my perspective is if I get an elk tag in the fall and I have been dropping just 1 pound per week since the beginning of the year I will be over 30lbs lighter for that hunt.

If I don't get drawn - I will STILL be over 30 pounds lighter in the fall. Uuuuuhhhhmmmmm, what do you mean by "what's the point"

So far so good. Just need to stay focused on results and progress.

• Like 2

You know, I've been hitting my dumbell routines like clockwork and I just haven't been cutting weight like I'd hoped.

Not sure what's going on here...

donut%20dumbell.jpg

• Like 3