MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

my cardio is walking to RT O'sullivans from my house. its about a mile and a half and i do it in 15 minutes. never see any elk but i see homeless people on the regular.

im cutting till deer results come out then lean bulking till february. im hungry

Thats along ways to walk for a beer. ;)

its for the cardio bro, the beer is my reward for exercising

Was tipping the scale at 218. So when I got the chance to head up north to shed hunt, I left the horses at home and hiked. After 4 1/2 days, lost 9 pounds. Tired, but feeling great today.

• Like 4

6:24 mile this morning, still a ways from 6:00 but trending in the right direction.

Ran 8 miles Saturday, started lifting two weeks ago. So far the weight is holding steady at 187.0

• Like 1

6:24 mile this morning, still a ways from 6:00 but trending in the right direction.

Ran 8 miles Saturday, started lifting two weeks ago. So far the weight is holding steady at 187.0

Whoa, that's quick. I haven't done 6 minute miles in a long time. Best recently is 7 minute mile pace for up to 4 miles.

I put about 10 miles in with a pack, Binos and fishing gear at 10,000' here in Colorado this weekend. Heading home this week, figured I better take advantage of the altitude and temperatures before I go. Caught some nice trout too.

• Like 1

im finally to 10 minute miles mark (3 miles), i started this new life about 2 months ago at 240lbs im now at 217. Im sure i can loose more but im drinking tons of water now and befor i drank probly enough just to keep me alive

• Like 1

This week made 3 runs over 3 miles lots of pull ups lots if dead lifts lots of power cleans and my diet was spot on. Good week

• Like 1

im finally to 10 minute miles mark (3 miles), i started this new life about 2 months ago at 240lbs im now at 217. Im sure i can loose more but im drinking tons of water now and befor i drank probly enough just to keep me alive

That's awesome. 23 lbs in 2 months is really good.
  • Like 1

Awesome.. I just started dieting a couple weeks ago..No sugars , no Miller Lites during the week and eating clean!

• Like 1

Had a good half marathon last Saturday at the Yellowstone half. My goal was 1:45 and I made it in 1:43:43 so I was cutting it close. I was surprised when it was all done I ended up coming in 30th overall with around 2000 runners and got 3rd in my age class.

Took the rest of the week off :D I need to get back after it this week.

• Like 2

Man that's cool. Nice job.

I was up with mules all week but took my shorts and hit two 3 milers in hills at 7000 ft elev. Feeling good. Just need some more swim and bike and weights.

• Like 2

I was up with mules all week but took my shorts and hit two 3 milers in hills at 7000 ft elev. Feeling good. Just need some more swim and bike and weights.

If your in that great of shape. You need to donate those mules to an old crippled up concrete cutter like me. :)

• Like 2

If your in that great of shape. You need to donate those mules to an old crippled up concrete cutter like me. :)

Yeah. Carrying those bags of salt thru the hills at 7000' reminded me I ain't 25 no more. Mike, explain again why we tied the mules up and carried these the rest of the way for them?

Don't sell yourself short edge you jogged back for the water buckets. Lol

Charley, we may be able to work something out in the future, edge has 15 horses and 2 riders lol he's dieing to pack gear or flesh.

I have an old treadmill for sale if anyone is interested. $35.00 obo. I will get a couple pics if anyone wants.

Taken advantage of being in Colorado for work.

Hiked about 8 miles at 10-11k Sat and another 8 at around 7k Sun. I've got a couple deer hunts to motivate me now.