MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

At age 25 I ran 5:27 now my goal is 7:00 but I never try it. I would need an all weather track and wind at my back for 6:00

• Like 1

that's pretty intense

I run for like 200 yards then I walk for 200, and been hitting the stairmaster for about 5 minutes after lifting.

but then I throw it away with 4 coconut cream filled bosa donuts and a bacon egg and cheese bagel sandwich. fml

^^ that's what I said, goodnight sweet cut.

yeah they got some new flavors at my location. the coconut cream was 9/10 good stuff. they got blueberry cake donut now too that was pretty dang good.

6:22 is seriously moving, nice work. I have been trying to get mine under 6:00 and its a terrible goal, I hate running the mile. I would rather run ten, than 1 for speed.

I hear you there, I don't run 1 mile often, on that occasion I was running with some Boy Scouts working on a fitness merit badge. Had to give it all I had to get that time.... well I did run 4 miles earlier in the day so maybe I could have shaved a few seconds off there but not much more. 6 min mile would be great.

Last week's stats I did 31.5 miles with 3284 ft of elevation,

Did not weigh in this week. Ran Pat's Run Saturday and never made it to the gym. Ran 5 this AM at a 7:52 pace. Signed up for a half marathon in 3 weeks, hopefully it doesn't get too hot.

how was the talent looking at pats run?

I got mad faded this weekend and binged hard af on jalapeno poppers and cakes Saturday. went out to dinner sunday and goofed. hardly ate yesterday except a few stellas and some protein oatmeal, woke up the leanest Ive been this year. winning.

Ran 10 miles Saturday. 8:44 pace and a negative split.

Set a PR this AM on 5 miles; 39:03.

• Like 3

checking in today i can now do 2 miles in under 20 minutes. im thinking im the man flatlander your my hero, im working my way up. ive been looking for trails to run running around in circles is getting old now. on a good but expensive note my pants ive been wearing for the past while are getting bigger

• Like 3

Man those are some great runs both of them. I do a lot of base running in the 9 or 10 min mile range very good workout. I can still remember at my low point several years ago when I decided to make a life change I could barely make a mile on the treadmill set at #4.

• Like 1

Ran 10 miles Saturday. 8:44 pace and a negative split.

Set a PR this AM on 5 miles; 39:03.

that you steve prefontaine?

the more i run the more like it more but i mostly just jog then walk.

i just refed on half a rosatis pizza and 1 quart of girl scout cookie samoa ice cream. gonna have sickening glycogen storage tomorrow when i go lift.

ive lost 11-13lbs since january and 5%bf. i could have done it a lot faster but ive been partying quite a bit too. started at 14, at low 9's right now.

I got food poisoning and just threw up for 24 hours. Can't hold anything down. It's one way to lose 10lbs I guess! Going to start running out here in CO if the rain ever stops and I get over this.

Last weeks stats...

26.3 mi

4hr 29 m

5,332 vert ft

did a lot of trail running up the mountain so splits were pretty slow

I feel like I'm ready for my half but have another month to train. I'm shooting for 1 hr 45 min. I have a 5k this weekend, I'll go for a PR of less than 22:17

• Like 2

<p>

Last weeks stats...

26.3 mi

4hr 29 m

5,332 vert ft

did a lot of trail running up the mountain so splits were pretty slow

I feel like I'm ready for my half but have another month to train. I'm shooting for 1 hr 45 min. I have a 5k this weekend, I'll go for a PR of less than 22:17

Where is your half?

I've been slacking a little with work and eating out but I'm currently under 230 pounds at around 12-13% body fat. Just been doing a lot of cardio and not a whole lot of lifting.