MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Sometimes little things can get motivations going and I was in need of just that. First I bought myself a garmin 310xt GPS triathlon watch with heart rate monitor. Second I hit iTunes and downloaded some new crank it up tunes. Well 3 days in a row I have hit my 3.4 mile desert loop and I am feeling g the bug again. My watch tracks everything including my path, pace, avg and max heart rate, as well as pace, speed, calories, distance, and more. All gets downloaded weekly so I can track fitness. I consider fitness 2 ways, one is how fast my body or heart rate can recovery after maxing, and how low my resting rate is. Its very cool and motivating to slowly watch your avg rate go down on the same workouts as you get more fit. The weight just drops as a side effect.

• Like 1

I get motivation from seeing my fat butt in the mirror lol. I think this is my 3rd week, pretty much completely sucked into it now with blinders on. Think I'm going to hit havasu for spring break and the smallmouth bite. Can't decide, but somewhere with scantily clad women preferably

I get motivation from seeing my fat butt in the mirror lol. I think this is my 3rd week, pretty much completely sucked into it now with blinders on. Think I'm going to hit havasu for spring break and the smallmouth bite. Can't decide, but somewhere with scantily clad women preferably

I have the same motivation. Smallmouth bite is going to be good this year. I'm thinking spring break may be pretty good too, definitely an eye opener.

I did an overnight backpacking trip this weekend and a 2.5 mile jog this morning. Tonight im lifting weights: progressive lightening routine. Starts at 17oz. (Or whatever a pint is) and gets lighter with each rep. Once I get to zero, I start over with a fresh weight.

• Like 1

I have the same motivation. Smallmouth bite is going to be good this year. I'm thinking spring break may be pretty good too, definitely an eye opener.

Dude let's hit the channel and look at chicks in pasteys!

OK its Monday how's everyone doing on fitness lifestyle? Train to hunt is coming soon are we all ready? Lake swims for me start back up next week and my new watch has kept me on pace with running. I made 14 miles last week on desert trails. Should be pig hunting right now but its raining so we are snuggled up to a fire on the patio sipping coffee.

• Like 2

Holding steady at 205. Packed into the mountains for a few days last week and hiked several miles out from camp, that always burns the calories.

I'm down to 240 pounds at about 14-15% body fat from 258 pounds in the last 4-5 weeks.

Been doing cardio for 30 minutes 6 days a week and hitting the weights every other day for 30 minutes.

Haven't been tracking cals like I used to but averaging 2500 a day with a average of 80 grams of fat, 120 grams of carbs and 250 grams of protein.

Will probably change up workouts and start carb cycling in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Very nice. For you technical fit guys I have gone from 122 recovery heart rate to 113. Basically after max heart rate you measure recovery heart rate after a certain amount of time. Like a hot 350 motor the faster the rpms come down the more powerful the motor. I have also dropped heart rate at running pace. So I can run 8.5 mile pace at around 150 hr. Its motivating to see progress in lbs, numbers, and how your clothes fit. Keep at it.

• Like 1

Well I have been quietly working at it without checking in. Weighed in this AM at 196.2, -21 from my first check in last summer. Decided to quit dinking around and joined Lifetime. It's been helpful to have a routine.

• Like 1