MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

<p>

Last weeks stats...

26.3 mi

4hr 29 m

5,332 vert ft

did a lot of trail running up the mountain so splits were pretty slow

I feel like I'm ready for my half but have another month to train. I'm shooting for 1 hr 45 min. I have a 5k this weekend, I'll go for a PR of less than 22:17

Where is your half?

Doing the Yellowstone Half Marathon June 13th. The course doesn't look too bad with just one 200+ ft climb in mile 6, otherwise pretty flat. It should be really scenic, just a few miles of pavement running and the rest on dirt roads and trails in the woods. I hope I don't need my bear spray!!!

• Like 1

<p>

Last weeks stats...

26.3 mi

4hr 29 m

5,332 vert ft

did a lot of trail running up the mountain so splits were pretty slow

I feel like I'm ready for my half but have another month to train. I'm shooting for 1 hr 45 min. I have a 5k this weekend, I'll go for a PR of less than 22:17

Where is your half?

Doing the Yellowstone Half Marathon June 13th. The course doesn't look too bad with just one 200+ ft climb in mile 6, otherwise pretty flat. It should be really scenic, just a few miles of pavement running and the rest on dirt roads and trails in the woods. I hope I don't need my bear spray!!!

That is awesome! I am in that part of the country right now and the training runs have been amazing. The scenery is beautiful, I see elk and deer during my runs, it's basically heaven. Good luck, that may be one I look into in the future.

• Like 3

i just got back from 5 days in rocky point, was windy and kind of cold. like virtually no chicks to chase around either, that place has changed. i went right back to the gym even though im tired, im never getting fat again.

7 runs

34.6 miles

2488 vertical feet

4 hrs 37 min

Set PR for my 5K that I ran on Saturday with 6:55 average mile

Unfortunately I ate too many cookies to lose any weight!

• Like 1

2 miles every day still, sprinting some jogging some. changed my diet completely eating 6 meals a day im at 12lbs loss now. feels great i just think its gonna get harder to loose now

OK I made several runs last week but still only a few swims and my bike is still hanging upside down, I did manage some motocross laps at canyon 2 days. You guys got me going on mile times so I chucked a mile last week and took off at 6 min pace but I crapped out at .7 or so lol, that really hurt. I can run for 2 or 3 hours slow but my speed jumped off the train a few years back.

• Like 1

7 runs

34.6 miles

2488 vertical feet

4 hrs 37 min

Set PR for my 5K that I ran on Saturday with 6:55 average mile

Unfortunately I ate too many cookies to lose any weight!

must have been a crazy amount of cookies since you burned like 15k cals lol

• Like 1

1:51:00 on my half marathon time. That's 10 minutes faster than last time. Felt great, and the weather ended up being perfect.

• Like 1

Congrats on the race and a great pace.

We were up in Payson and Heber this weekend and I made a 3.5 run in the hills, felt very good dispite the cold and rain and snow.

31 miles for me this week with a really good Hike/Run on Wednesday 15miles 4000 ft elevation change and right at 3 hours.

Nice Job on the Half Flatlander!

Went for a run last night on my lunch (dinner) break at work and saw a couple dozen deer and 3 bulls. I had 2 of the bulls skylined at about 50 yards. Fading light and just my phone to take a pic with didn't make a very clear picture but it was fun to see some bulls. I got in about 20 miles and 4000 ft elevation in this week.

post-13342-0-67367800-1432591982_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

my cardio is walking to RT O'sullivans from my house. its about a mile and a half and i do it in 15 minutes. never see any elk but i see homeless people on the regular.

im cutting till deer results come out then lean bulking till february. im hungry

my cardio is walking to RT O'sullivans from my house. its about a mile and a half and i do it in 15 minutes. never see any elk but i see homeless people on the regular.

im cutting till deer results come out then lean bulking till february. im hungry

Thats along ways to walk for a beer. ;)