MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

We are having a Biggest Loser challenge at work. $650 winner takes all based on percentage of weight lost. I started at 285 and am now at 253. I think I need to lose 3 to 5 lbs. more to win. Weigh in is on Monday. 13 people in it and only 3 are really trying. My friend at work does Insanity workout almost every morning. I am just watching what I eat and walking 3 times a week. I am going to keep going as it is a lifestyle change. I am buying everyone donuts Monday!

• Like 1

Thats a great idea on the biggest loser deal, it only helps out the company and the people. Hope you win it.

I carried extra weight on my recent hunts and did some good steep hikes, lost a few pounds even with the great basecamp dinners.

Monday starts me back on my Tri training so maybe I will have some better check ins soon.

• Like 1

Troph.. Thats where I go... Probly seen u there throw'n stacks of 45s around

Been on vacation in NH and Maine this past week and as you can imagine that isn't good for weight loss! Scale says I gained three pounds! Wow! (Hopefully some of that is just water weight due to eating salty foods.) But we had a ton of great family meals including amazing seafood and an early Thanksgiving. Time to get back to eating healthy food and smaller portions!

Last week since I was hunting with my dad and out of shape son I decided to roll 50 lbs in my pack for any walking we did, big mistake, thinking dad and son would not want to see what was over the next ridge ended up with them wanting to see 4 ridges over. Lol got in some good work up and down canyons. One of the days dad was hitting hot so I made a 2 mile jog for the truck and picked them up. Got a lot of firewood ssplitting in and over the weekend back at work I did some pull ups from the crane and walked the dogs several miles each night with the wife. She was really enjoying the walks and wants to do it every weekend now. Got a jog in this morning now off to work the mules. Oh and i have been walking one mule with the dogs, cars go by and have some funny looks. Come on turkey!

• Like 2

ive been pathetic, look like garbage. was too hungover to lift sunday and didn't go yesterday. did a poverty chest workout today, flat bench, incline, dumbbell bench and went home. might be going sheep hunting in a few days so probably need to do some stairmaster work.

some of the food we enjoyed on our trip back east.....yum!! oh and the scale this morning says I am back to my pre-vacation weight...nice!

and my niece was rockin' her CW.com tshirt!

post-1-0-32375600-1417013957_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-66299100-1417013978_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-23996900-1417014035_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-31983000-1417014049_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-35494600-1417014063_thumb.jpg

Ended up dropping 40 lbs after pneumonia. Been trying to regulate the "movement" for a month but just keep dropping pounds. I'm good with it since I'm fat but yeah, not healthy! Down 2 pant sizes and the best part... I DON'T EVEN LIFT BRO!!