MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

So far so good. Another pound down.

Little eating changes and logging food & drink (logging everything without fail) = calorie deficit = continuous weight drop.

Best part for me is logging food and tracking calorie intake meant I got to keep eating most of the things I like, just less. The waiter at the restaurant gets the eye roll thing going when I split entrees with my wife, but whatever, most entrees are too much food. Log an entree in MyFitnessPal and you'll see what I mean. I've found single appetizers that have a full day's calorie load.

Workouts are great. That part of the commitment has been easy. Habit's there.

• Like 2

Good week for me finally, made it out for my runs 3 days, also took the mules out and walked jogged the dog each day, nothing crazy intense but feel good. A little thing I did was buy a dip, pull-up, leg lift contraption and put it on the patio headed for the mules, every morning and evening and some in between times I stop on my way out and do pull ups , dips, leg lifts, and push ups. Actually made me sore by the end of the week. Should be on a magazine cover sooner than planned. Haha

• Like 2

OK my weight stayed the same this week but I feel good about it. Hiked 31 miles in 4&1/2 days on HAM hunt. Ate whatever I wanted but didn't go crazy, until the day I came home and felt worn out and starving, then I did some serious chowing down. Back on my program last 2 days. I'm down 15 pounds total since January 1st.

• Like 2

Had a really good week. After staying the same for 2 weeks, I dropped 5 pounds this week. The possibility of getting lean and mean seems doable at this point.

• Like 1

I hit my goal weight of 185lbs friday of last week, down from 196. Weigh in this morning said 188. Not sure what happened sat and sun, but it'll keep me workin. Fire season is a month away, so stayin lean and getting stronger is a must! Keep the diet clean, run 4 days a week, and weight train like a savage (for endurance)... not to be a meat head.

Sick as a dog this week. Sitting at the Dr. right now. I'll probably lose weight by default.

I was out predator calling when it hit. Crappy end to a good day.

If I can kick this crud I'll go to the gym and weigh.

I won the biggest loser contest at work - $130 bucks! Lost 21 pounds since January 1st, then cut 8 more pounds in the last 30 hours before final weigh in like wrestlers and fighters do. Never did that before - interesting experience. I'm going to take one day off, eat whatever I want, then back on the program. Long way to go to reach my goal

• Like 3

Good week for me finally, made it out for my runs 3 days, also took the mules out and walked jogged the dog each day, nothing crazy intense but feel good. A little thing I did was buy a dip, pull-up, leg lift contraption and put it on the patio headed for the mules, every morning and evening and some in between times I stop on my way out and do pull ups , dips, leg lifts, and push ups. Actually made me sore by the end of the week. Should be on a magazine cover sooner than planned. Haha

Primate Digest(You Manimal, you)?

4 days of horrible congestion and pressure in my sinuses. Finally starting to subside, can't wait to get back at it. Hope everybody is finding success is their fitness endeavors!!

Smashed my finger Tuesday, had to get the nail removed and a few stitches. Guess that means a few days off for me..

Smashed my finger Tuesday, had to get the nail removed and a few stitches. Guess that means a few days off for me..

Hope it wasn't your trigger finger....

No it just means you cant work that finger out.

• Like 1

Just got back from 7-day cruise with wife for our 25th anniversary. Even though I hit the gym on the ship regularly, walked up 7 flights of stairs several times every day, and tried to keep the overindulgence in check, I still managed to gain 5 pounds. Back on the program.

Just got back from 7-day cruise with wife for our 25th anniversary. Even though I hit the gym on the ship regularly, walked up 7 flights of stairs several times every day, and tried to keep the overindulgence in check, I still managed to gain 5 pounds. Back on the program.

Sounds worth it!
  • Like 1

Hope it wasn't your trigger finger....
Left hand thankfully