Here's a few that I have handy that are my best memories of the 2006 season...

PB020012.jpg

PB020017.jpg

From scouting this summer...

P7290193.jpg

Ron

I did get this photo Of coosefan and Younghunter After one of there Coues deer hunts this december.This is why you need to keep your glassing behind 15X swaros under control.

Hey Bud.........that's your funniest one yet! Where the heck do you find a pic like that! :lol: :lol: :lol: thats a classic, thanks!

Casey........I just want to know which one of them boys do YOU actually think is the CUTE one of the two? :blink: :huh:

Hey Scottyboy, that there takes the cake as the best past season of all ;) congrats to you! JIM>

I did get this photo Of coosefan and Younghunter After one of there Coues deer hunts this december.This is why you need to keep your glassing behind 15X swaros under control.

Hey Bud.........that's your funniest one yet! Where the heck do you find a pic like that! :lol: :lol: :lol: thats a classic, thanks!

Casey........I just want to know which one of them boys do YOU actually think is the CUTE one of the two? :blink: :huh:

thats hard to tell Jim, your cuter in person! thats not a very 'complemeting' picture of you

"thats hard to tell Jim, your cuter in person! thats not a very 'complemeting' picture of you"

I am cuter in person, my wife really likes my ears though! :lol: :unsure: :ph34r:

AZguidespic.jpg

Those are all great pics!!!!! Jim, you could sell that pic of the spider webs!!!! Scott, it is really cool to see that someone else has a wife as Awesome as mine!!!!! God bless a woman that loves to "KILL STUFF"!!!! B).... and then lets you hang 'um on the walls at home!!!!! Hey, Ron G,........ Nice..... very Nice.

Thanks for sharing..... It makes me wish I used my camera a lot more than I do!

Scott doesnt completly rule the roost..... last mount he finished.. the wife told him where it goes! HA!

but, i will vouch, Bonnie is pretty cool. Scott just better hope he never does anything to hurt or loose one of his muts! or he might find himself single again!!!

Here are a couple of my favorite scenery pic's from the past season:

35B14.jpg

mxscenery.jpg

alask18.jpg

alas11.jpg

I really don't know what I would do with my time if I wasn't on here all the time!

Maybe I would have more pics to share with all of you.

Awesome pics guys!