It's always fun to look back on the past hunting season and reflect at the special moments. What ONE picture from your season is your best capture of the hunt?

I did not draw a tag last year, so was forced :rolleyes: to go to Kodiak and hunt Blacktails. I think this photo captures the spirit of my hunt by showing the beauty of the area, the weather sustained, and the peacefulness atop the island we hunted. I took a lot of photos on that trip, but this is the one.

KodiakAK2006096.jpg

I had a lot of good times hunting quail and grouse with Rica, but hunting Kodiak was tops last year for me.

Doug~RR

I have 2 pictures.

The first one is from September I believe. This is in 36b from one of my scouting trips and seeing how green it was was breathtaking.

100_0147.jpg

The second picture is of my dad with his deer. 28 years living in AZ and on his 10th coues hunt he was finally successful. I could not have been happier

CopyofPA260007.jpg

I have two. The first is a little blury, but it is the first buck i showed my first client on my firts time guiding. Pretty important picture to me.

The second picture is my dad glassing ( actually on the hillside i stuck my pig on). shows my two favortie things in life, Family and hunting!

post-162-1170904432_thumb.jpg

I have 2 also.

First one is TOM TURKEY @ 25 yards - 1 day after the season closed (that's always the way it goes)

Second picture is just CLASSIC COUES COUNTRY with that great Arizona light giving me the chance to make an average landscape look like a picture from Arizona Highways!

Enjoy!

Great Topic RR

AzP&Y

Doug

post-898-1170904650_thumb.jpg

post-898-1170904688_thumb.jpg

man what a great topic! here is another one i really love! Sunset on opening morning of the hunt i had with my dad. awesome sunset from the mountain, what else could ya ask for?

post-162-1170904881_thumb.jpg

Great topic Doug, these topics always bring out alot of photos, which is awesome for a photo-nut like myself! I was very fortunate last year and have a whole handful of special moments and picking just one is hard! I'm sure as this thread goes on I will sneak in a few more, but this is the #1 for me! I never thought I would get to hunt Moose, or even kill one for that matter! This pic taken from the video, captures the few moments that will be stuck in my head for the rest of my life! JIM>

moosevid.jpg

first one - sunset over javelina camp (a little fuzzy - almost not enough light to capture the picture)

second one - turkey camp snow - brrrrr

post-268-1170909115_thumb.jpg

post-268-1170909191_thumb.jpg

During a late rifle deer hunt in 6a my dad and i were out one night and the moon just looked incredible. Had to take a few pictures through the scope.

p40601222.jpg

Twoguns

I want to change mine. This is a picture from my summer in Alaska. This was the view from the outhouse. Yes the outhouse. I was able to see this site many many times. Mt. Foraker is on the left and Mt. McKineley in on the right

Copyof100_1128.jpg

Great topic for sure.

Unfortunately.... (VERY unfortunately for me) my hard drive crashed and burned a couple weeks ago. I got a new one installed but lost the data. My favorite picture(s) would have to be of my first home construction here in wyoming, however most of them went down with the hard drive. At least the house is still standing! :lol:

We finally moved in last week although siding still needs to go on outside. Walls up to move in was 10 weeks, and 14 weeks from ground break till move in. Lots of hard work and good Memories for sure but next year I will post some hunting pics.

Keep them pictures coming!